Study Spanish in Ecuador and experience a country brimming with culture and stunning natural beauty right on the equator. don Quijote offers a wide range of courses in Quito that allow you to learn Spanish in Ecuador while discovering the best of what the country has to offer.
Destinations for learning Spanish in Ecuador
- Quito - One of the highest capital cities in the world located in the Andes mountain range, Quito is a fascinating, bustling cultural center.
Spanish courses in Ecuador
- Intensive Group Course: This course will improve all aspects of your Spanish in no time by providing 20 highly engaging group classes a week. The group course is a highly effective and entertaining way to improve your Spanish as you will be able to practice whilst discussing a number of interesting topics with your peers.
- Super Intensive Group Course: To truly boost your Spanish you will attend 20 group classes a week with an additional 10 one to one classes so that you receive the attention you need from highly qualified teachers to increase your fluency quickly.
- One to One Private Course: The one to one course gives you private tuition that is tapered to your individual needs so you can learn at your own pace and really maximize the benefits to your Spanish.
- Volunteer programs: Having attended 4 weeks of the Intensive course so that your Spanish is at an adequate level you will be eligible to volunteer at one of the social institutions that the school has contacts with, providing the most rewarding way to spend your time in Ecuador.
- Money & Costs
- Ecuador's Map
- Travel Guide
There are two types of accommodation available, both of which will expose you to Spanish native speakers allowing you to practice and improve outside of classes. These are:
Home Stay: A single room with half board in the home of a carefully selected host family.
Student Residence: Single or double rooms available.
Currency: U.S Dollar($)Meals
- Budget: US$1-5
- Mid-range: US$5-30
- Top-end: US$30 and upwards
- Budget: US$2-15
- Mid-range: US$15-70
- Top-end: US$70 and upwards
What Ecuador may lack in size compared to its larger South American neighbors it more than makes up for in its rich culture, eventful past and fascinatingly varied landscapes. Its compact size makes it ideal for travelers and as a result, it is one of South America's most popular destinations. Here you can view some of the continent's finest colonial architecture alongside thriving indigenous cultures, as well as alien like volcanic landscapes next to dense tropical rainforests. Ecuador is one of the most bio-diverse countries in the world so you are guaranteed fantastic wildlife watching opportunities whether in its jungles or on its mountains and beaches.
For those with a passion for the outdoors, Ecuador is ideal. Its vast jungles and mountainous landscape make it excellent for trekking. Those who are fit enough and have a head for heights can climb Chimborazo in the Cotopaxi National Park, the country's tallest volcano at 6310 meters. At Mitad del Mundo, a monument to the equator, you can place one foot in either hemisphere. Cuenca is Ecuador's third largest city and is a great place to witness the grand constructions of the colonial era alongside leftover Incan ruins.
Having experienced Ecuador's cities and magnificent mountainous landscape you can wile away the days on one of its pristine beaches. The country's position on the equator makes the Pacific Ocean warm and welcoming year round and ideal for scuba-diving and snorkeling. Alternatively, simply relax on the beach and soak up the sun in this tropical paradise.
Solicitar mais informação Matricule-se já!