Study Spanish in Guatemala and discover one of the most amazing countries in the world. don Quijote is offering a wide range of destinations and courses that will let you learn Spanish in Guatemala while enjoy all that this country has to give you.
Destinations for learning Spanish in Guatemala
- Antigua - Discover the colonial charm in one of the oldest cities in the Americas.
Spanish courses in in Guatemala
- Intensive Group Course: This course will improve all aspects of your Spanish in no time by providing 20 highly engaging group classes a week. Each group has no more than four students to a teacher providing an effective learning environment. This is an ideal and entertaining way to improve your Spanish as you will be able to practice whilst discussing a number of interesting topics with your peers.
- One to One Private Course: The one to one course gives you private tuition that is tapered to your individual needs so you can learn at your own pace and really maximize the benefits to your Spanish.
- Volunteer programs: Having attended 4 weeks of the Intensive course so that your Spanish is at an adequate level you will be eligible to volunteer at one of the social institutions that the school has contacts with, providing the most rewarding way to spend your time in Guatemala.
- Money & Costs
- Guatemala's Map
- Travel Guide
You will have the option of choosing the following type of accommodation:
- Host families have been carefully chosen in order to ensure that your stay will be as pleasant as possible. You will get a single room with full board (breakfast and two meals) from Monday to Saturday.
- Student residence with or without meals.
Currency: Quetzal - US Dollar ($)Meals
- Budget: US$2-5
- Mid-range: US$5-15
- Top-end: US$15 and upwards
- Budget: US$5-30
- Mid-range: US$30-60
- Top-end: US$60 and upwards
Guatemala offers the very best of Central America in condensed form. In Guatemala you will find the finest artifacts from the Mayan civilization with an abundance of impressively preserved ruins and archaeological sites, such as the town of Chichicastenango. Geologically, the country is one of the most active in the Central American region with some of its highest and most energetic volcanoes. These smoking peaks contribute to the breathtaking natural beauty on display, with dense tropical jungles giving way to irresistible highland lakes.
Mayan cultural heritage is clearly evident throughout Guatemala and locals are proud to wear the traditional dress complete with an array of bright colors. Guatemala has had an eventful past to say the least, with a brutal civil war raging between 1960 and 1996. However, peace has since been negotiated and the country has quickly transformed into a friendly, welcoming destination that is constantly opening up. There has never been a better time for you to go and discover Guatemala.
Solicitar mais informação Matricule-se já!