Spanish School in Cadiz
Our Spanish school in Cádiz is located just 5 minutes from the beach in the city’s historical center and is surrounded by squares, bars, shops and university faculties. Housed in a beautiful Andalusian building dating back to 1886, the school features 5 fully-equipped classrooms, a computer room, a library, a TV and audio room, a reception and a patio.
Teachers and the teaching method
The selection of teachers and the teaching method are very similar to those of don Quijote. This is why we have chosen Cádiz to be a partner school.
Activities and Excursions
We believe that extra-curricular activities are fundamental to help students integrate into the city, to meet other students and to make learning Spanish more fun. Usually, all of the staff participate in the activities to create an even more familiar atmosphere.
We organize a wide range of different activities every week. Some of them are completely free, for example : literature and cultural workshops, a guided tour of the city, visits to the museums and regular movie showings. We also organize fiestas, BBQ's, dinner, tapa tastings, visits to wine cellars, surf lessons, ceramics, flamenco and excursions to Seville, Granada, Ronda and other cities of interest.
Minimum 2 activities per week.
- 3-story completely renovated historical building
- Comfortable, bright and fully equipped building with a terrace and a courtyard
- WiFi wireless internet available throughout the school
- Computer room with free Internet. Availability of webcams, microphones and earphones
- Kitchen available for all the students
- Complete library with free access to borrow books, videos & music
- Host Family: Individual or shared. Half board or full board.
- Shared apartment / Apartment: Individual, shared or a shared room for individual use.
Plaza Mentidero, 19, 11003 Cádiz
Tel. 34 923277200
Request more information Enroll now! Chat with us now