Spanish School in Pamplona
Our Spanish school in Pamplona occupies the top floor of the city's prestigious medical school. Immersed in this magnificent setting starting from the building's elegant facade to its spectacular, glass-enclosed restaurant, you'll find that old world beauty meets modernity in our comfortable classrooms and library equipped with Wi-Fi and free internet access. As the school also sits next to beautiful "Parque de la Medialuna", you'll be just a glance away from breathtaking park views during your lessons.
Teachers and the Teaching Method
The teaching staff are all university graduates and have specific training in the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. We have chosen Pamplona to be a partner school because the selection of teachers and the teaching method are very similar to those of don Quijote's.
Activities and Excursions
A wide variety of extracurricular activities are offered for students to enjoy such as tours of Pamplona and its historic buildings, mountaineering, climbing, trekking, visits to some of the most interesting wineries in Navarra, visits to the Senda Viva natural and theme park in the Bardenas Desert, and many more!
- 7 spacious classrooms with air conditioning and central heating
- A resource center with library and DVD collection
- Wi-fi; 4 computers with free internet access in the library
- Offices / reception area
- Facilities adapted for disabled students and visitors
- A roof terrace
- Film center
- A cafeteria
- A restaurant is set inside the building with a converted greenhouse
- Home Stay: Individual or double. Halfboard or full board.
- Shared apartment / Apartment: Individual, double or double for individual use.
Avenida Baja Navarra 47, 31002, Pamplona, Spain
Tel. 34 923277200
Request more information Enroll now! Chat with us now