Spanish School in Pamplona
Our Spanish school in Pamplona offers classes in two different buildings. The main school is housed in a building of historical interest near to the city center and comprises seven classrooms, a library, an auditorium, a café and a restaurant. Our second school building is located in a converted factory and consists of five classrooms and a resource center with a library, films and multimedia resources.
Teachers and the Teaching Method
The teaching staff are all university graduates and have specific training in the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. We have chosen Pamplona to be a partner school because the selection of teachers and the teaching method are very similar to those of don Quijote's.
Activities and Excursions
A wide variety of extracurricular activities are offered for students to enjoy such as tours of Pamplona and its historic buildings, mountaineering, climbing, trekking, visits to some of the most interesting wineries in Navarra, visits to the Senda Viva natural and theme park in the Bardenas Desert, and many more!
- 7 spacious classrooms with air conditioning and central heating
- A resource center with library and DVD collection
- Wi-fi; 4 computers with free internet access in the library
- Offices / reception area
- Facilities adapted for disabled students and visitors
- A roof terrace
- Film center
- A cafeteria
- A restaurant is set inside the building with a converted greenhouse
- Host Family: Individual or shared. Half board or full board.
- Shared apartment / Apartment: Individual, shared or a shared room for individual use.
Avenida Baja Navarra 47, 31002, Pamplona, Spain
Tel. 34 923277200
Request more information Enroll now! Let us call you back