- Module presentation. Attractive text and photos serves to present the module and explain what it is about.
- Contents: Themed contents for each unit are divided into two parts and show a multitude of exercises and games in order to learn as you go along, bit by bit.
- Muy nuestro: Interest in the life of Spanish speaking countries is encouraged through the activities and exercises which allow continual practice of the language
- Word Corner: A special section in which you can work on the specific area of vocabulary appearing in each module.
- Grammar area: Presentation and structured development of grammatical points that you meet in each module with the possibility of practising them in the "Grammar Practice" section.
- Pronunciation: activities and exercises that practice the phonetics of Spanish and help students to improve their pronunciation in a simple way.
- Culture: Culture also has an important role in language. In this section, you are given information on different cultural aspects of Spanish speaking countries.
- Mini-project: A section that ends each module, suggesting a project in which students should be able to apply the knowledge they've gained, in a practical form.
- Appendices: the book includes, in its final pages, a list of vocabulary, with a glossary that appears in the different modules, translated into English, French, German and Portuguese.