Study Spanish in Bolivia and discover a country full of fascinating contrasts, from soaring peaks to salt flats; bustling cities to isolated jungles. don Quijote is offering a wide of courses that will let you learn Spanish in Bolivia whilst you immerse yourself in one of Latin America's most intriguing destinations.
Destinations for learning Spanish in Bolivia
- Sucre - a fascinating and tranquil city, brimming with a fascinating mix of indigenous, Andean culture and colonial influences.
Spanish courses in in Bolivia
- Intensive Course: This course will improve all aspects of your Spanish in no time by providing 20 highly engaging group classes a week. The group course is a highly effective and entertaining way to improve your Spanish as you will be able to practice whilst discussing a number of interesting topics with your peers.
- Super Intensive Course: If you are eager to progress even quicker this course is ideal, offering an additional 2 daily class on top of 20 hours of group classes, you are sure to receive the necessary tuition to rapidly increase your fluency.
- One to One: If you are short of time, or simply want to learn Spanish at your own pace, then this course is perfect. These private individual classes work around a personalized program allowing you to progress in a way tailored exactly to your individual needs and interests.
- Activa Spanish Group: Immerse youself in the Spanish language and Ecuadorian culture at the same time. You will attend 20 group classes per week which are complimented by a variety of excursions and cultural activities, the perfect way to get to know the country and really make the most of your stay.
- Volunteer programs: Eligibility for this course has one pre-requisite- a minimum of 4 weeks doing an Intensive Course. This is so that your level of Spanish is at an adequate level for community service. Once you have undertaken this course, you have the opportunity to spend time working voluntarily in the local community for various social institutions.
- Money & Costs
- Bolivia's Map
- Travel Information
There are two choices of accomodation that you may choose between for your stay in Sucre:
- Host family - enjoy a stay in a single rrom with half board catering in the home of a carefully selected Bolivian family.
- Student residence - stay in one of the student apartments in an individual or double room, no meals are provided.
Currency: Boliviano (B$)Meals
- Budget: US$2-5
- Mid-range: US$5-10
- Top-end: US$10 and upwards
- Budget: US$6-15
- Mid-range: US$15-35
- Top-end: US$35 and upwards
Bolivia, one of only two landlocked countries in South America, is a very diverse country which can be geographically divided into three main areas- the high Andean plateau, the valleys and the area of Santa Cruz- each offering their own unique characteristics and a plethora of interesting sites.
La Paz, the capital city, is the highest capital in the World, and is full of museums, modern and comfortable hotels, and a vibrant nightlife. Nearby Lake Titicaca is a very popular tourist destination, due to its outstanding natural beauty and links to the origins of the Incan civilization.
Other important cities include- Sucre, nestled in a valley in the Andes, a tranquil and culturally fascinating city which has retained many of its colonial architecture ; Cochabamba, also known as the garden city, well known for it's traditional folklore and fine wines.
If you'd rather escape into Bolivia's natural splendor, then there are plenty of great places to explore. The Salr de Uyuni, the world's largest salt flat, is a staggering 10,500 km2, and a truly spectacular sight to behold. The Amazon basin is another fascinating destination, where you can take wildlife tours and river boat trips.
Bolivia is a treasure trove of intriguing places, from the natural grandeur- the vast Andes and stunning Lake Titicaca- to the man-made- the absorbing cities of La Paz and Sucre.
Request more information Enroll now! Chat with us now