Study Spanish in Mexico and experience first hand the passion of this vast and fascinating country. don Quijote offers a number of destinations and Spanish courses that will let you learn Spanish and experience the variety of regions Mexico has to offer.
Destinations for learning Spanish in Mexico
- Guanajuato - Discover Spanish in this vibrantly colored colonial city that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Playa del Carmen - Enjoy classes whilst basking in the tropical sun a stone's throw away from white sandy beaches.
- Oaxaca - Elegant colonial surroundings alongside important archaeological sites, Oaxaca provides the best in Mexican cultural heritage.
- Puerto Vallarta - Beautiful beaches, the Pacific Ocean, and a lively atmosphere welcome you in Puerto Vallarte.
Spanish courses in Mexico
- Intensive Course: This course will improve all aspects of your Spanish in no time by providing 20 highly engaging group classes a week. The group course is a highly effective and entertaining way to improve your Spanish as you will be able to practice whilst discussing a number of interesting topics with your peers.
- Super Intensive Course: If you are eager to progress even quicker this course is ideal, offering an additional 2 daily class on top of 20 hours of group classes, you are sure to receive the necessary tuition to rapidly increase your fluency.
- One to One: If you are short of time, or simply want to learn Spanish at your own pace, then this course is perfect. These private individual classes work around a personalized program allowing you to progress in a way tailored exactly to your individual needs and interests.
- Spanish for Life: 12 weeks of Intensive, Super Intensive or One to One courses will give you a knowledge of Spanish that will stay with you forever.
- Academic Year or Semester Programs: Take an Intensive, Super Intensive, or One to One course and enjoy time out from your educational institution at home whilst gaining academic credit.
(The school at Guanajato also offers at wide range of additional courses as well as those mentioned above. These are: Premium Spanish, Spanish Talk, DELE Preparation, Intensive Business, Volunteer program, Medical Spanish, Christmas course, History, Art or Literature, Fun Program, Study groups.)
- Money & Costs
- Mexico's Map
- Travel Guide
Host Family - stay in the home of a carefully selected local family. You can choose from a room with breakfast, half board or full board.
Shared Student Flat - stay in a single or double room, with access to a fully equipped kitchen, laundry room, shared bathroom and living room. No meals are included.
- Budget: US$2-8
- Mid-range: US$8-20
- Top-end: US$20 and upwards
- Budget: US$10-20
- Mid-range: US$20-70
- Top-end: US$70 and upwards
Mexico has it all: sparse desert landscapes, snow capped peaks, crumbling ancient ruins, bustling modern cities, beautiful colonial towns, exclusive luxury resorts and empty tropical beaches. Whatever your personal tastes, Mexico will have something for you. It is a vast country, by far the biggest in Central America, and this is reflected in the huge variety of scenery, people and cultures that can be witnessed throughout its many regions. Mexico is home to around 60 distinct indigenous peoples that have managed to retain their strong identities largely thanks to their rural isolation. As a result, everywhere you travel within Mexico is bound to provide something different and throw up new surprises.
The desert covered north that forms a frontier with the USA could not feel more different when compared to the air-conditioned splendor that lies on the other side of the border. This however, is what makes Mexico such a special and exciting place to visit as the cultural differences will constantly keep you interested and capture your imagination. Further south you can scramble over Mayan ruins nestled in thick jungle accompanied by the soundtrack of an array of exotic wildlife. Mexico City is the country's capital situated right in the center. It is the third largest city in the world and is filled with contrasts as grand colonial buildings appear next to modern glass skyscrapers. If the hustle and bustle gets too much for you though, why not head to the magnificent beaches Mexico has to offer on either its Pacific or Atlantic coasts and relax whilst sipping a cool margarita. Mexico is literally a traveler's paradise.
Request more information Enroll now! Chat with us now