Kids and teens from 14 to 18 years old in Granada
Granada is a picturesque city ideally set at the foothills of the Sierra Nevada and just 45 minutes from the "Costa Tropical". It's a great place for teens to discover many of the highlights of Spanish culture, from incredible relics of the past like the Royal Chapel Mausoleum and the stunning Moorish Alhambra Palace to signature traditions like flamenco and tapas. Granada's moderate size makes it an exciting yet manageable city for students to explore.
3 Summer Camp options
We offer you 3 Summer Camp program options so you can choose the best one for your child:
- Summer Camp: Intense Spanish course with accomodation in a home stay or in a residence hall. It makes for an unforgettable experience in which the student continuously interacts with other teens 24 hours a day.
- Day Camp: Students participate in all camp activities, including a language course. No lodging included.
- Language Course Only: Students share Spanish language classes with other campers.
Summer camp facilities
Classes are held in a school near the residence hall, and both are conveniently located in the center of Granada.
- 180 students
- Residence hall (single, double or triple rooms)
- Host family (single or double room, half or full board)
- Laundry service is included.
Permissions: Only by written request from parents or legal guardians.
Request more information Enroll now! Chat with us now