Kids and teens from 14 to 18 years old in Seville
Seville, the capital of Andalusia with a population of 700.000, is known worldwide for its flamenco and Feria de Abril. The typical Spanish customs and traditions that still live on in this southern city make Seville an exciting and spectacular city for the language traveler.
3 Summer Camp options
We offer you 3 Summer Camp program options so you can choose the best one for your teens:
- A) Summer Camp: Intense Spanish course and accomodation in a residence hall or with a host family. It makes for an unforgettable experience in which the student continuously interacts with other youngsters and teens for 24 hours a day.
- B) Day Camp: Students participate in all camp activities, including the language course. No lodging included.
- C) Language Course Only: Students share Spanish language classes with other camp mates.
The school is located in the Santa Cruz neighborhood, right in the heart of the old historical part of the town near the Cathedral, the Alcazar, and conveniently located near the rest of the attractions in the center of Seville. The typical Andalusian building provides modern facilities such as 12 air-conditioned classrooms, a roof deck, a meeting room and a multimedia classroom.
- 80 students.
- Residential stay: The residence is located just a short walk from the lush María Luisa Park and the historic heart of Seville. Rooms have small exterior balconies and private bathrooms. Residence facilities and services include: a TV room, air-conditioning and central heating, internet access, towel rental, meeting rooms, public telephones, 24-hour reception area, and much more. Laundry service is included every 2 weeks; however there are also coin-operated laundry machines available.
- Homestay: Double room, full board. Participants will share a room with another teenager in a host family within walking distance from the school.
Program: Attendance to lessons is controlled and supervised by the teachers. In the afternoon students go back to their residence/family for lunch. Every day, there is a supervised activity arranged in the afternoon from Monday to Friday. A group counselor controls the attendance to activities as well as the curfew at night. Curfew is from 11:30pm from Sunday to Thursday and from 12:30am on Fridays and Saturdays. The school director will be contacted by the host family if participants break curfew. We recommend this program to independent teenagers capable of responsible, mature behavior.
Permission: Only by written request from parents or legal guardians.
Request more information Enroll now! Chat with us now