Course Counsellor in Central Promotion Office of don Quijote, Salamanca
Career Opportunity: Language Travel
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding immediately to potential clients who are interested in learning with don Quijote, in order to understand their motivation for studying Spanish and help them choose the course that is right for them.
- Working in consultation with clients: from their first information request to their enrolment, answering their questions, encouraging them to act quickly and serving as their point of contact at dQ.
- Being proactive in following up clients and contacts.
- Achieving your sales objectives each month.
- Collaborating with your colleagues to successfully promote ¿? don Quijote in your market area.
We are looking for a very special person to be the first voice our potential clients hear. We're eager to talk with you if you have the following attributes
- Excellent knowledge of English as well as another language such as French, German or Swedish. A good command of Spanish is also required, and any other language apart from the ones mentioned would be a plus. You will be selling in these languages. Those who don’t speak at least two languages apart from Spanish won't be considered.
- Excellent communication skills: speaking, writing and above all, listening. A warm and compelling telephone presence.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service and the ability to create a customer experience that exceeds client expectations. Success in a sales position is highly valued.
- BS or BA in Communications, Psychology, Marketing or Business preferred.
- Willingness to take initiatives and learn from experience.
- Results-oriented, driven not just to work hard, but to invest your time and energy where they are most likely to bring results.
- Desire to spend your time doing something that truly makes a difference in the lives of other people. Desire to build a career in which success and recognition are based on performance.
About ¿? don Quijote
For 19 years don Quijote, the market leader in 'in-country' Spanish language courses, has been exclusively dedicated to the teaching of Spanish to foreign students. Each year we welcome as many as 12,000 students from 60 countries to our schools in Salamanca, Madrid, Barcelona, Tenerife, Granada and Valencia in Spain, and Guanajuato in Mexico. We invite our students to jump into local life while they study with us - to learn Spanish while they live Spanish. Personalised service, recognised quality and flexibility are the keys to our success.
Join us! Competitive salary, benefits package and training provided. Based in Salamanca, you will be working in a young, dynamic team, with opportunities to develop your career. If all of this sounds like you, we'd love to talk. Please forward your CV and covering letter to , and we'll get right back to you.
C/ Placentinos, 2
37008 - Salamanca - Spain
Ref: Course Counsellor
Or by email to this address
Please, don´t forget to include "Ref: WRef: Course Counsellor" in the subject field of your email.