- I subscribed, but I didn't receive any newsletters
- I would like to contact the don Quijote newsletter editor
- What will happen with my personal details after I sign up for the don Quijote newsletter?
- When does the don Quijote Monthly Newsletter get sent out?
- I experience email difficulties when receiving the newsletters
- How can I cancel my subscription or edit my personal details?
1.- I subscribed, but I didn't receive any newsletters
If you no longer receive the don Quijote newsletter, it is probably being blocked by your company or your ISP (Internet Service Provider) spam filter. This is something we have very little control over. However, don't despair just yet, because there are a few solutions:
- Ask your company or internet provider's administrator to always accept email messages from . Also, ask them if they keep a 'spam' folder for your account which may contain our newsletter (and many other important emails that never made it to your inbox!). In this folder, you can normally indicate which senders aren't spam, and should thus be allowed to go through.
- Add to the personal address list or friends list in your email program.
- Or change your email address to a different one that isn't filtered by a third party, for example your private Yahoo, Gmail or Hotmail account.
2.- I would like to contact the don Quijote newsletter editor
Emails related to the don Quijote newsletter can be sent to
3.- What will happen with my personal details after I sign up for the don Quijote newsletter?
4.- When does the don Quijote Monthly Newsletter get sent out?
The don Quijote Monthly Newsletter gets sent out on the third or fourth Friday of every month.
5.- I experience email difficulties when receiving the newsletters
Just send an email to , stating the exact problem(s). Our tech support will try to solve your problem as quickly as possible. Also, you can always view the latest newsletter by going to the newsletter section of donquijote.org (www.donquijote.org/newsletter).
6.- How can I cancel my subscription or edit my personal details?
You can always cancel your subscription from the newsletter section in the website, click on the unsubscribe link on the newsletter or send a blank email with the word “unsubscribe” as the subject to the address: .