- Welcome don Quijote
- About the company
- don Quijote in the world and in the news
- don Quijote is Quality
- don Quijote is Innovation
- don Quijote is Partnership
- About our students
- What's new at don Quijote?
Interested in an in-country Spanish course? Here are 10 good reasons to learn Spanish with don Quijote.
About the company
don Quijote was established in 1986 as a language travel agency representing Spanish language schools. The company's single-minded dedication to service and quality fueled its rapid growth and we quickly earned a reputation for innovation, personalized service and excellence. In 1989, responding to the growing demand for high quality Spanish language courses, we began welcoming students to the first don Quijote school, in Salamanca. Since our founding, we have grown to 7 company-owned locations in Spain and Latin America and a network of more than 30 partner schools, largely through the recommendation of more than 150,000 satisfied students.
- don Quijote Course Counselor
- don Quijote Commercial department
- don Quijote Client Services Department
- don Quijote Internet department
At don Quijote, our watchwords are Quality, Innovation and Partnership. While we continue to lead - in academics, in value and in innovation - we continually seek out new ways to take the quality of our courses and our service to our students to the next level... and the next... and...
don Quijote in the world and in the news
- The BBC selected don Quijote to review the scripts of its Spanish course,"Suenos".
- Linguaphone filmed its Spanish course in the don Quijote facilities.
- The New York Times, CNN, The International Herald Tribune, and the UK's Daily Telegraph have featured articles about don Quijote on various occasions, as have more than 50 other publications worldwide.
- don Quijote produces regular Spanish learning and Spanish cultural features for English language media in Spain, including the Costa Blanca News and The Reporter newspaper on Spain's Costa Cálida.
- In 2007, Finnish public television chose don Quijote-Salamanca as the site of their language learning reality television program. The hit series, in which the student who learned the most Spanish during a 4-week course won a holiday in Spain, aired in Finland during the fall of 2007.
- Vive el Español , the series of Spanish textbooks written by don Quijote faculty for use in our schools, has been published by Edebé, the largest Spanish publisher of the educational sector, for distribution and use in classrooms around the world.
don Quijote is Quality
Read about our Spanish courses and the prestigious quality credentials we have earned.
don Quijote is Innovation
With new courses and services unique to the industry, our 70,000 pages of Spanish learning content, our 140, 000 member online learning community, the Rincón del Profe, our online course, Blogging Spanish on this website and the Spanish Teaching blog for students and teachers, our dQ YouTube channel with student interviews and virtual tours of our schools, Twitter Palabra del Día delivery and well, lots more... we strive to lead the industry and offer the newest and best to our students and their teachers.
don Quijote is Partnership
- Over 550 language-travel agencies worldwide represent don Quijote.
- In partnership with The Guardian, we developed a unique co-branded online language resources guide.
- More than 150 web sites feature don Quijote Spanish learning web content on their sites.
About our students
We take great pride in the diversity of our student body, representing more than 60 countries, from youth course students to executives and retirees, from absolute beginners to advanced students and teachers of Spanish. Read what our students say about don Quijote.
What's New at don Quijote?
To keep up to date with what's new at don Quijote, subscribe to our blog, Blogging Spanish