¡Lo sentimos! You did not pass level B1.
You only answered 0 questions out of 10 correctly. You needed to answer 8 questions correctly in order to pass the test.
Take a look at the answers:
- Pregunta 1: (HAYA) The Presente de subjuntivo (present subjunctive) tense of the verb HABER used in the impersonal form. The expression "no es normal que" (as with "no puede ser que" among other expressions of the same type) is followed by a verb in the subjunctive tense in Spanish.
- Pregunta 2: (VUELVA) Expressions of time that begin with particles such as CUANDO are placed in the subjunctive tense when referring to the future.
- Pregunta 3: (SE PONGA) Imperativo negativo of the verb PONERSE, used with usted. The use of "por favor" and the context make it clear that this sentence is a request and not an order.
- Pregunta 4: (GUSTARÍA) Condicional simple. Since verb tenses must concord, the other verb in the sentence is in the pretérito imperfecto de subjuntivo tense (imperfect subjunctive) to express a desire that is not time-specific.
- Pregunta 5: (SEA) This present subjunctive form is used with the structure "no creo que", which expresses a negative opinion (in contrast to the positive opinion structure of "creo que" which is used with the indicativo (indicative).
- Pregunta 6: (ANULARA) Estilo indirecto (reported speech) is the repetition of something that someone has said. The imperfecto de subjuntivo (imperfect subjunctive) is used when the presente de subjuntivo (present subjunctive) or the imperative tense was used in the speech being reported, as is the case with this sentence. In direct speech: "Luisa, haz la reserve" or "Luisa, te pido que hagas la reserve".
- Pregunta 7: (HAYA) The verb HABER in its impersonal form must be used in the present subjunctive tense here given the structure of hope or a desire that it's used in: "Quiero que".
- Pregunta 8: (VAYAN) The subjunctive is used with the concessive conjunction "aunque" when the speaker is unsure if the information being talked about is true or when it's not important. In most other cases the indicative tense is used, although there are also a number of other theories on when the subjunctive should be used in different situations.
- Pregunta 9: (PARA) Use PARA when referring to the future. In this sentence, the reservation is still unfinished, meaning the final part of the reservation remains in the future.
- Pregunta 10: (GANAS) This option responds to the structure TENER GANAS DE + INFINITIVO. It's used when the speaker expresses wanting something or feels like doing something at a specific time (or doesn't feel like doing something as is the case in this sentence).
It seems that your current level is B1.
With all the Spanish that you already know and a class with don Quijote, you'll be able to reach a higher level in no time.
For more information on courses: click here.