WHY SPANISH IN SPAIN?
Studying a language at home, whether at an institute or on a correspondence course, demands a lot of energy and discipline. You have a million other things to do and each time, before you go to your class or start your homework, you have to 'get into it again'. The only aim during your Spanish course in Spain with don Quijote is: to learn Spanish. It will come naturally.
During the course you will be living in Spain. You will be immersed in the culture and you will hear, read and speak nothing but Spanish all day. In this way you will pick up an amazing amount quickly, both inside and outside the classroom.
A language is more than just grammar and a collection of words. It is the means of communication between peoples, which is why you can never really learn a language from a book.
For that reason, don Quijote puts the accent on communication, talking and learning by experience. You will notice that, both during and outside the lessons. You will participate in Spanish life with the teachers and your fellow students; the best way to strengthen your speaking skills quickly and, at the same time, understand the emotions attached to certain words. Essential knowledge you can only obtain in Spain.
More simulating and enjoyable
When you learn Spanish in Spain, studying is neither dreary nor boring. You will be introduced to the rich Spanish culture, the fiestas, the innumerable 'tapas' bars and cafés, the promenading and the street life.
On weekends you can travel to the countryside of the beach, you will visit the most beautiful cities, learn how to dance the Sevillana's or the Flamenco and make friends for life with people from all over the world. Learning Spanish in Spain is an adventure.
School Recommended in Barcelona
Learning Spanish in Spain is an adventure
The don Quijote school is located in stately building on Calle Pelayo, just a block away from the famous Rambla de Cataluña, the Rambla which connects the old city by the sea with the impressive 19th century 'El Ensanche' district. Like all the other Ramblas, this boulevard stems from the Plaza de Cataluña, the heart of the city centre, and the school is no more than 200 meters from this square. Both the bus stop and metro are a short distance from the school.
The school is spacious with large classrooms and equipped with teaching aids such as video equipment and computers.
Service, Quality and Reliability
- If you have questions, we promise an answer within 24 hours.
- If any small problem occurs once you are in Spain and you can not solve it with our local staff, because of language problems, you can phone, fax or e-mail with our central promotion office in Salamanca where Dutch, English, French, German, Italian and Japanese are also spoken.
- We attach great importance to your opinions. The information we obtain from student surveys is used to provide even better service.
- All don Quijote employees come together at least once a year for meetings and training courses.
- At least 50% of you come to us via word of mouth recommendations. We consider this to be the best proof of the quality of our courses.
- Even though we have many students, the schools remain intimate, enabling us to accommodate individual wishes.
- From the first day you will be welcomed and supported, starting with the pick-up service from the airport or bus station.