Earn Spanish Academic Credits
1.- Academic credits through your college or university
Contact the study abroad office or Spanish language department at your college prior to starting the program. Present your plan and ask exactly what is required in order to be assured that you will earn credits for your studies abroad. don Quijote is accustomed to providing syllabi and other documentation typically needed by universities and colleges in order to complete credit arrangements.
Interested In Joining a Group? See who's waiting for you to join them...
2.- Earn US University credits in our donQuijote schools!*
For students from the United States, we give the assessment results according to the American grading system. Over the last years, donQuijote welcomed students from the following universities:
- Adelphi University NY
- University of Alabama Birmingham
- University of Alabama Huntsville
- Northeastern University
- Brookhaven college
- Cabrillo College
- Cal state Long Beach
- Campbell University
- Castleton College
- Central Oregon community college
- Chaffey College
- Charlotte Mecklemburg school K12
- Cistercian Preparatory school
- Colorado mountain College
- Cornell University
- Eastern Michigan University
- EBS health care university
- Flagler College
- Florida Memorial University
- Fox Valley Technical college
- Franklin College
- Hawaii Pacific university
- Houston Community College
- Jacksonville University
- Lake tahoe community college
- Lynchburg College
- MIT Massachusetts institute of Tecnology
- Mountain View College
- Muskegon Community College
- Norfolk State university
- University of Hawaii
For all transfer of academic grants from either of these options, it is necessary to check with your own university concerning their relevant transfer policies.
If your university is not among those listed, do not hesitate to contact us. We will work directly with your school to ensure that you get academic grants.
Request more information Enroll now!