Study Spanish in Ecuador and delight in a culturally-rich and breathtakingly-beautiful country situated right on the equator. don Quijote offers a wide range of courses in Quito which will enable you to learn Spanish in Ecuador while discovering the best of what the country has to offer.
Spanish Schools in Ecuador
- Quito - the second highest capital city in the world and located in the Andes mountain range, Quito boasts an incredible diversity of urban landscapes and cultural activities.
Spanish Courses in Ecuador
- Intensive Course: This course will improve all aspects of your Spanish in no time by providing 20 thoroughly-engaging group classes a week. The group course is a highly-effective and entertaining way to improve your Spanish as you will be able to practice while discussing a number of interesting topics with your peers.
- Super Intensive Course: To truly boost your Spanish you will attend 20 group classes a week with an additional 10 one to one classes so that you receive the attention you need from highly-qualified teachers to increase your fluency quickly.
- Private Classes: Private classes are tailored to your individual needs so you can learn at your own pace and really maximize the benefits to your Spanish.
- Spanish/Culture/Cooking Course: Immerse yourself in the best of Ecuadorian culture by combining your Spanish language course with 4 additional weekly group classes of salsa & culture (1st Monday of the month) or cooking (3rd Monday of the month).
- Volunteer programs: Eligibility for this course has one pre-requisite: a minimum of 4 weeks doing an Intensive Course. This is to ensure that your level of Spanish is at an adequate level for community service. Once you have undertaken this course, you will have the opportunity to work as a volunteer in the local community for various social institutions.
- Money & Costs
- Ecuador's Map
- Travel Guide
There are two types of accommodation available, both of which will expose you to Spanish native speakers allowing you to practice and improve outside of classes. These are:
Home Stay: A single room with half board or full board in the home of a carefully-selected host family.
Shared Apartment: Single or shared rooms available. No meals are provided.
- Budget: US$1-5
- Mid-range: US$5-30
- Top-end: US$30 and upwards
- Budget: US$2-15
- Mid-range: US$15-70
- Top-end: US$70 and upwards
What Ecuador may lack in size compared to its larger South American neighbors it more than makes up for in its rich culture, eventful past and fascinatingly varied landscapes. Its compact size makes it ideal for travelers and as a result, it is one of South America's most popular destinations. Here you can view some of the continent's finest colonial architecture alongside thriving indigenous cultures, as well as alien like volcanic landscapes next to dense tropical rainforests. Ecuador is one of the most bio-diverse countries in the world so you are guaranteed fantastic wildlife watching opportunities whether in its jungles or on its mountains and beaches.
For those with a passion for the outdoors, Ecuador is ideal. Its vast jungles and mountainous landscape make it excellent for trekking. Those who are fit enough and have a head for heights can climb Chimborazo in the Cotopaxi National Park, the country's tallest volcano at 6310 meters. At Mitad del Mundo, a monument to the equator, you can place one foot in either hemisphere. Cuenca is Ecuador's third largest city and is a great place to witness the grand constructions of the colonial era alongside leftover Incan ruins.
Having experienced Ecuador's cities and magnificent mountainous landscape you can wile away the days on one of its pristine beaches. The country's position on the equator makes the Pacific Ocean warm and welcoming year round and ideal for scuba-diving and snorkeling. Alternatively, simply relax on the beach and soak up the sun in this tropical paradise.
Request more information Enroll now!