Study Spanish in Guatemala and discover one of the most spectacular countries in the world. don Quijote is offering a wide range of destinations and courses which will enable you to learn Spanish in Guatemala while enjoying all that this country has to give you.
Spanish Schools in Guatemala
- Antigua - Discover colonial charm in one of the oldest cities in the Americas.
Spanish Courses in Guatemala
- Intensive Group Course: This course will improve all aspects of your Spanish in no time by providing 20 highly-engaging group classes a week. The group course is a thoroughly-effective and entertaining way to improve your Spanish as you will be able to practice while discussing a number of interesting topics with your peers.
- Private Classes: The one to one course gives you private tuition that is tapered to your individual needs so you can learn at your own pace and really maximize the benefits to your Spanish.
- Volunteer programs: Eligibility for this course has one pre-requisite: a minimum of 4 weeks doing an Intensive Course. This is to ensure that your level of Spanish is at an adequate level for community service. Once you have undertaken this course, you will have the opportunity to work as a volunteer in the local community for various social institutions.
- Money & Costs
- Guatemala's Map
- Travel Guide
There are two accommodation options available:
Host Family: You will stay in a single room in the home of a carefully-selected host family on a full board package.
Hostel: You can alternatively stay in a hostel with no meals provided.
- Budget: US$2-5
- Mid-range: US$5-15
- Top-end: US$15 and upwards
- Budget: US$5-30
- Mid-range: US$30-60
- Top-end: US$60 and upwards
Guatemala offers the very best of Central America in condensed form. In Guatemala you will find the finest artifacts from the Mayan civilization with an abundance of impressively preserved ruins and archaeological sites, such as the town of Chichicastenango. Geologically, the country is one of the most active in the Central American region with some of its highest and most energetic volcanoes. These smoking peaks contribute to the breathtaking natural beauty on display, with dense tropical jungles giving way to irresistible highland lakes.
Mayan cultural heritage is clearly evident throughout Guatemala and locals are proud to wear the traditional dress complete with an array of bright colors. Guatemala has had an eventful past to say the least, with a brutal civil war raging between 1960 and 1996. However, peace has since been negotiated and the country has quickly transformed into a friendly, welcoming destination that is constantly opening up. There has never been a better time for you to go and discover Guatemala.
Request more information Enroll now!