Valencia has a modern, efficient underground system, with 4 lines, which allows you easy access to Valencia's famous ares and also it is connected to the tram.Download the Map:
- Telephone: 34 900 46 10 46
- WEB: EMT
The city of Valencia has a network of 91 bus routes, three of which are earmarked in the summer for services to the beaches. The network is managed by Empresa Municipal de Transportes (EMT).
- Telephone: 34 96 352 83 99
- WEB: EMT
In Valencia, the train is a convenient option as the main station, Estación del Norte, is situated in the city centre, near the City Hall. There are fast, convenient services to Madrid, Barcelona, Alicante and Castellón, and also to Andalusia and the north of Spain, along with a sizeable network of suburban services.
- Estacion del norte (RENFE Euromed-Alaris)
- Address: C/ Jativa, 24 - Valencia
- Telephone: 34 902 24 02 02
- WEB: Renfe
Valencia's airport is at Manises, with heavy traffic on both domestic and international flights. It is situated at the start of National Hightway III, close to the capital.
- Manises Airport
- Address: Carretera del Aeropuerto s/n, 46940 Manises (Valencia)
- Telephone: 34 96 159 85 00
- Radio Taxi: 96 370 33 33
- Tele Taxi: 96 357 13 13
- Taxi: 96 374 02 02