Study Spanish in Cuba and enjoy a truly unforgettable experience. don Quijote is offering a wide range of destinations and courses across the vibrant Caribbean island which will enable you to learn Spanish in a completely unique and spectacular setting.
Spanish Schools in Cuba
- Havana - the enchanting and vivacious capital city is a melting pot of cultures and ethnicities. Thanks to its lively atmosphere and unbridled high spirits, Havana unsurprisingly remains a firm favorite among visitors to the island.
- Santiago de Cuba - Cuba's second largest city is celebrated for its charming harbor and beautiful beaches. Home to a diversity of cultures, Santiago is equally renowned for its welcoming locals and laid back-attitude to life.
- Trinidad - with its multicolored colonial architecture and love for Salsa dancing, Trinidad is a vibrant town which appeals to all ages.
Spanish Courses in Cuba
- Intensive Course: This course will improve all aspects of your Spanish in no time by providing 20 thoroughly-engaging group classes a week. The group course is a highly-effective and entertaining way to improve your Spanish as you will be able to practice while discussing a number of interesting topics with your peers.
- Super Intensive Course: If you are eager to progress even quicker this course is ideal as it offers an additional 2 daily classes on top of the 20 hours of group classes. Your fluency is sure to improve rapidly.
- Private Classes: If you are short of time, or simply want to learn Spanish at your own pace, then this course is perfect. These private individual classes work around a personalized program allowing you to progress in a way tailored exactly to your individual needs and interests.
- Intensive Spanish and Dance classes: This course allows you to combine language with cultural immersion. On top of the 20 hours of Spanish classes of an Intensive Course, you also spend an additional 5 hours per week attending Salsa Dance Classes. There is no better way to live the culture of a country than through its artistic expressions such as dance.
- Intensive Spanish and Music classes: With 5 hours of afternoon music classes per week and 20 hours of morning Spanish tuition per week, this course offers the opportunity to live and get the most out of Spanish, learning all about native music and even playing some yourself.
- Money & Costs
- Cuba's Map
- Travel Information
Students have the option of living in the homes of carefully-selected host families in single or shared rooms with half board meals provided.
- Budget: US$5-10
- Mid-range: US$10-20
- Top-end: US$20 and upwards
- Budget: US$15-25
- Mid-range: US$25-100
- Top-end: US$100 and upwards
Cuba may be the largest Caribbean island, but it is without doubt the least commercialized. The allure of this tropical paradise is just that. It is not overrun by tourists, the beaches are pristine and tranquil and the towns are unspoilt.
Havana, the capital, is the center of Cuban life, an air of faded glory and nostalgia is mixed with the modern vibrant energy. The city is home to historic theatres and all the colonial architecture is remarkably well preserved. The nightlife is excellent. There is a bustling and exciting atmosphere in the music venues and clubs, filled with jazz, salsa, mamba and rumba.
Santiago de Cubais another great place to visit and is famous for it's Caribbean flavor. In has some of Cuba's oldest palaces and museums, but is developing a truly unique character with a growing music and literary scene. The picturesque and untouched colonial town of Trinidad is perfect for those wanting to lose themselves wandering around the cobbled streets, exploring the sugar mills and the baroque church towers.
For those interested in Cuba's recent history, the Cementerio Santa Ifigenia, the resting place of many famous revolutionaries, is a definite point of interest.
Whilst it is brimming with cultural sites, Cuba is also famous for its gorgeous beaches. Varadero, Cayo Largo and Coco, are perhaps the most popular. But if you want a beach with a true Cuban feel then try some of the non-tourist places such as Guanabo, or the beaches near Santiago de Cuba. Wherever you choose, there is fun to be had!
Request more information Enroll now! Let us call you back