Spanish School in Quito
Our Spanish school in Quito is housed in a beautiful colonial building, which includes:
- Video room with speakers
- Teacher's meeting room
- Multipurpose indoor court for tennis, volleyball and speed soccer
- Wheelchair access (including bathroom)
- 9 classrooms connected digitally to our schools in Bolivia for interactive activities
The partner school in Quito is registered and recognized by the Ecuadorian Ministry of Education. Certificates are awarded after completion of study, and college credit is available in the United States. Our program is also approved by the Ecuadorian - German Chamber of Commerce and recognized as a Bildungsurlaub in Germany.
Classes start every Monday, year round for all levels. Group classes have no more than 5 students. Morning sessions run from 8:30am-1:00pm, afternoon sessions run from 2:00pm-6:30pm. All sessions have a 30 minute break between them.
Our Spanish Teachers
All teachers are university graduates and have been well trained on how to teach Spanish to foreigners.
Accommodation in Quito
In order to help you improve your Spanish speaking skills and your knowledge of the culture, you can choose between two different options:
- Home Stay with a carefully selected host family in a single room with half board.
- Student Residence in a single or shared room.
Activities and Excursions
Some of the interesting and entertaining activities are:
- Dance classes
- Cooking classes
- City tours
- Professional soccer games
- Folkloric ballet
- Visits to national parks
- Visits to Indian markets
- Visits to bird watching areas
With a perfect climate, thought-provoking traditions, beautiful architecture and a burgeoning contemporary culture, Quito is an ideal setting to learn Spanish, and a terrific starting point for beginning your travels through Latin America.
Request more information Enroll now! Chat with us now