Study Spanish in Bolivia and discover a country full of incredible contrasts from soaring peaks to expansive salt flats and bustling cities to isolated jungles. don Quijote is offering a wide range of courses which will enable you to learn Spanish in Bolivia while you immerse yourself in one of Latin America's most spectacular destinations.
Spanish Schools in Bolivia
- Sucre - With its beautifully-maintained, whitewashed buildings and prominent terracotta rooftops, the Bolivian capital welcomes visitors to a historically-rich city which prides itself on its charming colonial architecture and preservation of unique indigenous traditions.
Spanish Courses in in Bolivia
- Intensive Course: This course will improve all aspects of your Spanish in no time by providing 20 thoroughly-engaging group classes a week. The group course is a highly-effective and entertaining way to improve your Spanish as you will be able to practice while discussing a number of interesting topics with your peers.
- Private Classes: If you are short of time, or simply want to learn Spanish at your own pace, then this course is perfect. These private individual classes work around a personalized program allowing you to progress in a way tailored exactly to your individual needs and interests.
- Volunteer programs: Eligibility for this course has one pre-requisite: a minimum of 4 weeks doing an Intensive Course. This is to ensure that your level of Spanish is at an adequate level for community service. Once you have undertaken this course, you will have the opportunity to work as a volunteer in the local community for various social institutions.
- Money & Costs
- Bolivia's Map
- Travel Information
There are two accommodation options to choose from during your stay in Sucre:
- Host Family - enjoy a stay in a single room with half-board catering in the home of a carefully-selected Bolivian family.
- Student Residence - stay in one of the student apartments in an individual or shared room. No meals are provided.
Currency: Boliviano (B$)Meals
- Budget: US$2-5
- Mid-range: US$5-10
- Top-end: US$10 and upwards
- Budget: US$6-15
- Mid-range: US$15-35
- Top-end: US$35 and upwards
Bolivia, one of only two landlocked countries in South America, is a very diverse country which can be geographically divided into three main areas- the high Andean plateau, the valleys and the area of Santa Cruz- each offering their own unique characteristics and a plethora of interesting sites.
La Paz, the capital city, is the highest capital in the World, and is full of museums, modern and comfortable hotels, and a vibrant nightlife. Nearby Lake Titicaca is a very popular tourist destination, due to its outstanding natural beauty and links to the origins of the Incan civilization.
Other important cities include- Sucre, nestled in a valley in the Andes, a tranquil and culturally fascinating city which has retained many of its colonial architecture ; Cochabamba, also known as the garden city, well known for it's traditional folklore and fine wines.
If you'd rather escape into Bolivia's natural splendor, then there are plenty of great places to explore. The Salr de Uyuni, the world's largest salt flat, is a staggering 10,500 km2, and a truly spectacular sight to behold. The Amazon basin is another fascinating destination, where you can take wildlife tours and river boat trips.
Bolivia is a treasure trove of intriguing places, from the natural grandeur- the vast Andes and stunning Lake Titicaca- to the man-made- the absorbing cities of La Paz and Sucre.
Request more information Enroll now!