Study Spanish in Chile and discover one of the most prosperous and contemporary countries in Latin America. don Quijote offers a wide range of courses in Santiago de Chile which will enable you to immerse yourself in the Spanish language and Chilean culture all against the backdrop of the majestic Andes mountain range.
Spanish Schools in Chile
- Santiago - The quirky, vibrant and culturally-rich capital city of Chile.
Spanish Courses in Chile
- Intensive Course: This course will improve all aspects of your Spanish in no time by providing 20 thoroughly-engaging group classes a week. The group course is a highly-effective and entertaining way to improve your Spanish as you will be able to practice while discussing a number of interesting topics with your peers.
- Super Intensive Course: If you are eager to progress even quicker, this course is ideal as it offers an additional 2 daily classes on top of the 20 hours of group classes. Your fluency is sure to rapidly improve.
- Private Classes: If you are short of time, or simply want to learn Spanish at your own pace, then this course is perfect. These private, individual classes work around a personalized program allowing you to progress in a way tailored exactly to your individual needs and interests.
- Volunteer programs: Eligibility for this course has one pre-requisite: a minimum of 4 weeks doing an Intensive Course. This is to ensure that your level of Spanish is at an adequate level for community service. Once you have undertaken this course, you will have the opportunity to work as a volunteer in the local community for various social institutions.
- Money & Costs
- Chile's Map
- Travel Information
There are two accommodation options available which both provide the opportunity to regularlypractice your Spanish outside of classes:
- Host Family - you will stay in a single or shared room with the option of breakfast or half board meals provided.
- Student Residence - you will stay in a single or shared room with no meals provided.
Currency: peso (Ch$)Meals
- Budget: US$2-10
- Mid-range: US$10-15
- Top-end: US$15 and upwards
- Budget: US$10-20
- Mid-range: US$20-40
- Top-end: US$40 and upwards
Chile is highly distinctive, not only due to it's shape- a thin ribbon of land measuring over 2800 miles in length, yet only 125 miles wide- but also due to it's spectacular scenery and fascinating landscape.The landscape ranges from Patagonia's vast mountains and glaciers, to the barren sands of the Atacama Desert; and with the Andes on one side and the Pacific Ocean the other, there's the possibility to ski and surf all in a day!
The country is one of the most prosperous on the South American continent giving its bigger cities a distinctive metropolitan European feel. Santiago has a mixture of prosperous modernity which meets with its colonial past creating a fascinating atmosphere. Sprawling outwards and sky-scrapering upwards, Chile's capital is ever expanding, and is filled with great restaurants, plazas, churches, museums and parks. Valparaiso is Chile's principal port and second-largest city. Despite its size, it is Chile's most distinctive city and one of South America's most intriguing, famed for it's natural history, fine arts and maritime museums and lively market areas.
Another coastal town and one of South America's premier beach resorts is Viña del Mar, located close to Chile's world famous wine producing region. Viña del Mar is also a big university town giving it a vibrant atmosphere all year round. Yet horse-drawn carriages, national botanical gardens and its white sand beaches provide an air of tranquillity.
Chile offers you endless adventures. You can raft and kayak some of the world's wildest waters, hike ancient trails, climb volcanoes or just relax in the hot springs and savour fine Chilean wines.
Request more information Enroll now!