Study Spanish in Peru and discover a country of beautiful natural landscapes, fascinating culture and world-class gastronomy. don Quijote is offering a wide range of courses which will enable you to learn Spanish in Peru while you enjoy the wonders of a truly spectacular country.
Spanish Schools in Peru
- Cusco - The oldest city in the western hemisphere whose fascinating history is showcased through its magical Incan ruins and charming colonial architecture.
Spanish Courses in Peru
- Intensive Course: This course will improve all aspects of your Spanish in no time by providing 20 thoroughly-engaging group classes a week. The group course is a highly-effective and entertaining way to improve your Spanish as you will be able to practice while discussing a number of interesting topics with your peers.
- Private Classes: If you are short of time, or simply want to learn Spanish at your own pace, then this course is perfect. These private individual classes work around a personalized program allowing you to progress in a way tailored exactly to your individual needs and interests.
- Best of Both: Great for those looking to quickly improve all language skills. Best of Both offers you 20 hours a week of group classes plus 10 hours of One-to-One a week.
- Volunteer programs: Eligibility for this course has one pre-requisite: a minimum of 4 weeks doing an Intensive Course. This is to ensure that your level of Spanish is at an adequate level for community service. Once you have undertaken this course, you will have the opportunity to spend time working as a volunteer in the local community for various social institutions.
- Money & Costs
- Peru's Map
- Travel Information
Students have the option of living in the homes of carefully-selected host families in single rooms with half board meals provided.
Currency: Nuevo (New) SolMeals
- Budget: US$2-5
- Mid-range: US$5-10
- Top-end: US$10 and upwards
- Budget: US$5-10
- Mid-range: US$10-15
- Top-end: US$15 and upwards
Filled with parched deserts, lush rainforests and the soaring peaks of the Andes, it cannot be denied that Peru is visually stunning. However, its beauty extends much further than the scenery as Peru hosts beautiful colonial architecture and, perhaps more importantly, the fascinating ruins of the Incan Empire that once ruled over this land. Peru is home to one of the most famous sites in the whole of Latin America: Machu Picchu, rightly considered one of the wonders of the world. Sitting on a high ridge in the Andean cloud forests this ancient, lost city is one of the most atmospheric and evocative places on earth. To visit it is both an essential and truly unforgettable experience. From Machu Picchu you can walk the Inca Trail, ideal for anyone who enjoys the outdoors providing the perfect way to experience the beauty of the Andes. Along its path you will pass through the homes of highland Indians who still speak the ancient tongue of Quechua and maintain a traditional way of life.
Despite the fact that people have lived here for over 5000 years, Peru is constantly being invigorated. The bustling cites of Cusco and Lima are vibrant cultural centres where you can visit ornate catholic churches, museums packed with past relics, and then stay out until the small hours partying with the friendly locals in cutting edge clubs. For the quintessential experience of what Latin America is all about, Peru is the destination of choice.
Request more information Enroll now!