WHAT IS ARSENAL SOCCER SCHOOL?
The Arsenal Soccer Intensive Program takes place in the afternoon at our Marbella Camps; it combines activities, trips and excursions for the rest of the stay after language classes. Soccer practice and coaching takes place in both Spanish and English and all coaches are certified. Kids take part in daily training which includes all aspects of soccer, with individual, pairs, group and full team exercises. Training sessions are designed in accordance with age, groups and skill level by soccer coaches who work to give their all so that students get the most out of their stay at the camp.
SKILLS TAUGHT TO PLAYERS
- Concentration to detect problems during the game.
- Decision making skills, to make good decisions quickly.
- Control over game times.
- Ability to avoid making hasty decisions.
- Anticipation of the consequences of their actions.
- Balance between risk and security.
- Adaptation to their opponent’s game.
- Knowing their limitations.
- Easy play.
- Ability to know what to do with the ball before it comes to them.
- Playing for the team.
- Being creative effectively.
- Having competitive self-esteem.
WHAT IS A TYPICAL SOCCER CAMP SCHEDULE?
Soccer sessions take place Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday after classes. Students practice all of the skills involved in the game, including technique, tactics and strategy, with the help and guidance of experienced professionals and coaches.
For these two hours, kids will incorporate concepts, practice their skills, develop their strengths and work on their weaknesses with the personal attention of their coaches. They will also learn to use the English language, using soccer and sports terminology.
It is also important to mention that camp counselors and teachers will be present during all activities in order to take care of and help campers with everything they need.
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
*During training breaks, snacks, fruit and drinks will be provided.
TRAINING BLOCK ONE
Development of skills, individual warm-up with soccer ball, specific techniques for contact, control and passing.
TRAINING BLOCK TWO
Games applied to the development of soccer techniques and tactics. Soccer games with controlled rules.
TRAINING BLOCK THREE, END OF ACTIVITY
Development of scoring techniques, fake-outs, penalty kicks, and specific techniques for scoring using body parts other than feet.
9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Spanish/English classes
1:00p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Pool and alternative activities
2:00 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. Lunch
3:15 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Rest, board games or tournaments
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. ARSENAL SOCCER SCHOOL
6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Snack
6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Sports, competitions. Olympics.
8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Showers
9:00 p.m. - 9:45 p.m. Dinner
9:45 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Parties, talent nights, etc.
10:30 p.m. “Bedtime” for the little ones
11:30 p.m. “Bedtime” for older campers
Destinations: Marbella Aleman and Alborán:
Languages camp and activities: €1,490 + €535 SUPPLEMENT for Arsenal
Languages camp and activities: €1,590 + €535 SUPPLEMENT for Arsenal
Dates: available in 2 week periods
Marbella: July 3-16 | July 17-31
The Overnight Soccer Program includes:
- Chosen classes at the camp
- Activities, excursions and trips for 2 weeks
- Accommodation at the school
- Care provided by counselors and teachers
- Laundry service (once per two week period)
- 2 hours of soccer, four days per week
- 4 meals per day
- 1 full day excursion and 2 half day excursions (minimum)
- Official Arsenal Soccer Schools Certificate
- Complete equipment from Arsenal Soccer Schools
- Internet access
Summer Camps in Spain offering Soccer School training
For more detailed information about participating in one of our Arsenal soccer school download a program brochure.
Request more information Enroll now!