Summer Camps in Spain
- From 5 to 18 years old, mixed with 60% Spanish students in some of our cities.
- A unique opportunity for kids and teenagers between 5 and 18 to learn Spanish while they live an unforgettable experience in a don Quijote Spanish summer camp for kids and teens.
This Spanish summer camp for kids and teenagers has well-structured programs that combine high quality intensive Spanish language courses with a full schedule of sports and leisure activities, making this course a fun and rewarding vacation for kids and teenagers.
Your child's companions will have traveled from as many as 42 different countries to learn the language in a Spanish summer camp, and, in several of our programs, will include Spanish kids and teenagers. Your child will participate in sports and activities while making friends from around the world and practicing a new language. Our experienced camp staff works to create a fun and comfortable atmosphere for language learning, hands-on practice, and cultural exchange.
Our Summer Camps in Spain for teens and children are available in 7 different locations in Spain: Barcelona, Salamanca, Marbella, Seville, Madrid, Granada and Valencia. Offer your kids or teens an unforgettable summer learning Spanish with don Quijote!
Spanish classes with personal attention
Our summer youth language courses are organized into 20 classes per week, with 4 classes every day, Monday through Friday (except at the Marbella Albergue Camp, where students receive 5 classes per day). Each class lasts 45 minutes, and all course syllabi are 100% compatible with the U.S. academic credit system.
In our summer camps in Spain for children, they will always study in a group of 14 or fewer students in order to ensure they get the individualized attention needed to make real progress in Spanish.
What's more, the carefully designed curriculum emphasizes conversation and communication, encouraging your youngster and companions to take full advantage of their surroundings and apply what they learn each day by talking and interacting with friends.
Why enroll your son or daughter in a don Quijote Summer Camp in Spain?
- A growing experience your youngster will never forget. Spanish (60%) and international students spend 24 hours a day together in a culturally diverse learning environment, living in residences or with a Spanish host family.
- Fun, healthy activities and new international friends. After the 4 morning language classes, your youngster will share cultural workshops, art projects, trips, entertainment and sports with campers from all over the world. The program allows ample free time for the kids and teenagers to get to know each other in a nurturing, active environment.
- High quality teaching. We employ a constantly evolving teaching methodology and interactive curriculum, developed by our expert educators, coaches and administrators.
- Exceptional facilities. All camps are exclusively located at the most prestigious private school facilities.
- Dedicated and attentive adult counselors. Our staff encourages campers to build friendships while providing energetic, highly involved supervision.
- First class camps all over Spain: City or country, coast or historic small town. Students may choose to combine sessions in 7 different cities and 9 different camp locations.
- Peace of mind for you: 24-hour supervision.
Objectives of the Summer Camps in Spain for teens
- To learn Spanish in a friendly and healthy multicultural environment.
- Help students practice their newly acquired language skills without leaning upon their own family to communicate in their place.
- Experience the culture and traditions of a country and city through supervised excursions and activities.
- Study and play while enjoying nature.
- Make international friends and expand social circle relations.
- Build student character and enrich interactions through various sports activities.
- To live a new experience each day.
3 options for our Spanish Summer Camps for Kids
We offer you 3 Summer Camp program options in Spain so you can choose the best one for your child or teen:
- Summer Camp: Intense Spanish course and in-house residence, either in a residence hall or host family. It makes for an unforgettable experience in which the student continuously interacts with other campers 24 hours a day.
- Day Camp: Student participates in all camp activities, including the language course. No lodging included.
- Language Course Only: Student shares Spanish language classes with other camp kids.
9 international Spanish Summer Camps in Spain
- Marbella - Albergue
- Marbella - Alborán
- Marbella - Alemán
- Accommodation Summer Camps
- Not included services
- Summer Camps General Conditions
Request more information Enroll now! Chat with us now