This program is available at our schools in Barcelona, Granada, Madrid, Malaga, Salamanca, and Valencia. Some of the afternoon activities include:
- Barcelona - "Discover Art and Architecture": Spanish music lessons, tour of the Gothic Quarter with Modernist architecture route, activities at the Labyrinth Park of Horta, views over the city from the Castle of Montjuic, visit the Boquería Market, activities at the beach, etc.
- Granada - "Experience Moorish Andalusia": flamenco lessons, cooking classes, guided walking tour of the medieval Moorish Albaicín neighborhood, visit the interactive science museum, etc.
- Madrid - "Discover a Vibrant Capital City": picnic at Temple of Debod, guided tour of the Prado Museum, visit the Royal Place, see the city from the top of the Moncloa Lighthouse, Antón Martín Market, etc.
- Malaga - "Enjoy the Mediterranean Lifestyle": street art and graffiti tour in Soho, guided walking tour around the old town, visit the Contemporary Art Center, snack at an Arab tea house, etc.
- Salamanca - "Immerse Yourself in a World Heritage City": tour of Salamanca’s historic center, visit the Museum of Art Nouveau and Art Deco (Casa Lis), activities in the Garden of Calisto and Melibea, chocolate con churros snack, etc.
These activities are examples only and are subject to change.