A Curriculum Vitae (CV) is more that just a document which lists academic, professional and personal details, it's a passport to future success in the job market. With this in mind, we want to help you write a professional CV quicky and simply.
A CV, however, is only half the story. What is lacking is a letter of introduction.
The following pages contain suggestions and advice on how to write both a CV and a letter of introduction.
- SUGGESTIONS TO WRITE A CURRICULUM VITAE
Write your curriculum vitae (CV).
- WHAT INFORMATION SHOULD YOU INCLUDE ON YOUR CURRICULUM
What information should I include in my CV? If you are not sure what information to include in your CV, this section will help you decide.
- EXAMPLES OF CURRICULUM VITAES
This section contains 2 examples of real Curriculum Vitaes. Use these to help you write your CV.
- SUGGESTIONS HOW TO WRITE A LETTER OF INTRODUCTION
What form should this letter of introduction take? Should it be 2 pages, half a page? This section will explain.
- WHAT SHOULD YOUR LETTER OF INTRODUCTION CONTAIN?
This section contains a practical step-by-step guide to help you write your letter of introduction.
- EXAMPLES OF LETTERS OF INTRODUCTION
Here are 2 examples of letters of introduction. Use these will help you write your letters of introduction.