What we love about Alicante
We love that everyone loves Alicante. In fact, it was voted one of the best cities to live in in Spain. We love that it's a welcoming and warm city, but that at the same time it's monumental, and that in one afternoon you can both go for a swim in the Mediterranean and climb to the top of the Castillo de Santa Bárbara, a witness to the city's complex history. We love that you can go to a little bar and eat an incredible rice dish, and a few steps away find an interesting museum like the MARQ, the Archaeological Museum of Alicante, the Museum of Contemporary Art or the Museum of Fine Arts; and that you can discover so much by simply walking along the city’s boardwalk. We love that when you leave class you'll be able to feel the sea breeze, then turn the corner and find the brilliant blue sea right in front of you. We love that Alicante is a city with so much character and personality but that it also stays down to earth. We love that it is a Mediterranean jewel just waiting to be discovered.
What you’ll find at don Quijote Alicante:
- An unbeatable location, close to the city's main areas of interest and the beach!
- A quiet, friendly city full of culture and perfectly representative of the charming "Mediterranean way of life."
- A school with a comfortable atmosphere in which students can enjoy both their classes and their free time.
- A great study room where students can go over the things they learned with their classmates every day.
- Wi-Fi access throughout the school allowing students to stay connected and informed at all times.
Need any help? We'll help you find the best Spanish immersion program for you!
Our school in Alicante is located in the heart of the city and a few steps from the beach and the port. Students will find the Mediterranean, in all its glory, as soon as they walk out the door. The school is also within walking distance of many of the city's main attractions such as the MARQ and the Castillo de Santa Bárbara. There are also many bus lines that stop close by allowing students to stay well connected with the rest of the city and to easily get where they’re going.
- An excellent location in the city center, very close to main areas of interest and steps from Postiguet Beach.
- Found on one of the liveliest streets in the city, filled with shops and fun things to do and discover.
- Close to the city's main train station, making it easy to take trips to see the rest of the region.
don Quijote Spanish school is recognized and accredited by:
Request more information Enroll now!