We offer Spanish immersion programs at the following Spanish schools.
- dQ Barcelona Located in Spain's north-eastern province of Catalonia, Barcelona is a Mediterranean jewel, an enthralling, unique city that beckons to be visited at least once in a lifetime. Avant garde, cosmopolitan, and vibrant, Barcelona virtually breathes art and creativity. Here you will find a rich artistic and cultural heritage alongside enticing beaches and all the comforts and services of a world class city. The school The city
- dQ Granada This captivating Andalusian city lies between the sea and Spain's rugged Sierra Nevada. Granada cherishes a rich cultural memory of her Arab past, and charms you with beautiful monuments such as La Alhambra, and narrow Andalusian streets drenched in history. At the same time, Granada is a vibrant young university city and an excellent choice if you have an appetite for both modern student life and age-old Spanish traditions. The school The city
- dQ Madrid Spain's capital city is an open, often raucous yet cosmopolitan, bustling city. In Madrid you will find a city of impressive monuments, first class museums and elegant squares, a city that combines tradition and modernity, art and business, an enterprising economy and a lively nightlife. Renowned as one of Europe's greenest cities, Madrid also boasts many parks and green spaces. The school The city
- dQ Salamanca Located in the west of Spain and traditionally a university city, Salamanca is the ideal site for you to study Spanish because the Spanish spoken in Salamanca is said to be the purest in Spain. The city is renowned for her culturally lavish, youthful atmosphere. In Salamanca you'll walk wherever you need to go, and also enjoy this Renaissance city's graceful plazas, charming cafes and legendary, lively nightlife. The school The city
- dQ Tenerife Puerto de la Cruz, the city located in the north part of the island of Tenerife in Spain's lush Canary Islands, is the perfect place to study Spanish at any time of year. Puerto de la Cruz will welcome you with pleasant temperatures no matter what time of year you choose to visit. This tiny paradise, long known as a place of rest and relaxation, also offers excellent tourist services. You'll have plenty to see in Tenerife: the beaches, the Teide volcano, the famous Martiánez lakes, Loro Park, and many more. The school The city
- dQ Valencia Valencia is a modern cosmopolitan and Mediterranean city, radiant with light and color. In Valencia, you will bask in pleasant temperatures year round. As one of Spain's premier cities, culturally as well as economically, Valencia will captivate you with an expansive offer of entertainment, sport, sparkling Mediterranean beaches, and warm, welcoming people who will do their best to make you feel at home. The school The city
- Sevilla (Partner School) Sevilla is a vibrant, beautiful city where you will experience all the heat and passion of Andalusia. It is here where live flamenco, the city's legendary Semana Santa and the world renowned Feria de Abril make their home. Sevilla is not just tradition, it's also history: nearly every Mediterranean civilization left its mark here. But perhaps the most endearing part of this city is its people, unique even in Spain for their intense love of life and their Andalusian alegría. The school The city
- Marbella (Partner School) Marbella, the undisputed highlight of the Costa del Sol, is an exclusive Mediterranean resort town with some of the best beaches in Europe. The beautiful parks and gardens, top-notch golf courses and picturesque old quarter known as el Casco Antiguo, make Marbella a relaxing yet stimulating place to learn Spanish. The school The city
- Alicante (Partner School) If you have always imagined Spain as a warm Mediterranean paradise, Alicante will not disappoint you. In a city where the mountains meet the sea, you can bask in a majority of Spain's finest beaches, and enjoy a multitude of resources for entertainment as well as an agreeable climate virtually all year round. The school The city
- Málaga (Partner School) Málaga sparkles with color, showing her splendor like the gem of her Andalusian folklore: el cante y baile flamenco. Yet Málaga is also an international city and a first class coastal tourism destination, with marvelous beaches and one of the world's premier Picasso museum. The school The city
- Cádiz (Partner School) Cádiz is surrounded by the pristine waters of the Atlantic Ocean and boasts some of the best beaches in the country. This splendid port city is not affected by mass tourism, allowing you to enjoy its many cobblestone streets, wonderfully landscaped squares, numerous ruins, monuments and beaches without hassles. Cádiz is, in most respects, a typical Andalusian city with a wealth of attractive sites and well-preserved historical landmarks. The school The city
- Pamplona (Partner School) Pamplona, the capital of Navarra, is located in northeastern Spain, just an hour South (92 km) of the beaches of San Sebastian. Although this city is famous for its Fiesta de San Fermín (the running of the bulls), it's more than just that. It is also a well cared-for, very green city that has managed to retain its historical old Gothic style center and cobbled streets. The school The city
More destinations to learn Spanish in Latin America
- don Quijote also offers more Spanish immersion program destinations in Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Ecuador, Guatemala, Chile, Costa Rica, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Peru and Cuba. Discover more about all of our Latin American destinations.
Request more information Enroll now! Chat with us now