What we love about Seville
We love that Seville is a city where you will feel completely immersed in profound, traditional and authentic Spanish culture, and at the same time will discover a modern city filled with inspiring new ideas. We love the old-world charm of horse-drawn carriages and traditional dress during the city’s incredible festivals (or any time of year). The passion of the people celebrating their culture is completely contagious, and will have you falling in love with Spanish over and over again. We love that it is a city that may just include all of the things most typically thought of as Spanish (an incredible Cathedral and Alcázar, passionate Flamenco, fantastic fiestas, typical tapas like gazpacho and tortilla de patatas, an unforgettable Plaza de España, beautiful palm trees, patios adorned with fragrant flowers and brightly ornate tiles, that golden sun-kissed light…). But Seville is also filled with surprises around every corner. We love that the sevillanos you meet will invite you to learn Spanish surrounded by their colorful Andalusian culture and that, if you’re lucky, you might stumble upon an impromptu Flamenco performance at a bar or party. Seville will fill you with so much light and color, you might never want to leave.
What our students are saying about us
"Went to DQ three times; Salamanca, Madrid and Sevilla. Small classes of students at similar level where engaged and skilled teachers provided an excellent opportunity to learn for those interested. ¡Muy bueno en mi opinion!"
"I spent 3 weeks studying at Don Quijote Sevilla in August 2014. I had 3 teachers (Lourdes, Inma and Javier) and their educational methods allowed me to enhance my language skills in Spanish through group work, oral presentations and grammar exercises. It's also a good way to learn about foreign lifestyles and customs since the enrolled students come from all around the world. In short: I highly recommend Don Quijote Sevilla!"
What you’ll find at don Quijote Seville:
- A school found in an early 20th century house exemplifying Andalusian style modernism.
- A Spanish city steeped in traditions, brimming with incredible architecture and home to some of the most inspiring festivals in Spain.
- The best location in the city: central and walkable to all of the most spectacular areas and city sites (Triana, the Alcázar, the Cathedral and Giralda, Plaza de España, Parque de María Luisa, Barrio de Santa Cruz, Puente de Isabel II…).
- Comfortable classrooms surrounding a large central courtyard and a large terrace where students can enjoy Seville’s great weather.
- Access to Wi-Fi throughout the school so that students can optimize learning and connect with friends and family.
- A multimedia room, snack and drink machines and a library with the best language resources for a productive and comfortable learning experience.
Need any help? We'll help you find the best Spanish immersion program for you!
don Quijote Seville is located in the center of the city, within walking distance to all of the city’s main attractions and near the Guadalquivir River. Students can walk across the Puente de Isabell II and be in the lively, artistic Triana neighborhood in no time. They will also find themselves in the perfect location for complete cultural immersion and to discover all of Seville’s hidden treasures.
- A great central location from which students can discover the entire city by foot.
- Close to all of the city’s best restaurants, bars and some of its most spectacular Flamenco venues.
- Great public transportation for getting around the city and discovering the rest of Andalusia.
- Easy access to all of the shops and services students could need.
don Quijote Spanish school is recognized and accredited by:
Request more information Enroll now!