Spanish School in Granada
Our Spanish school in Granada occupies an entire five-story building and provides students with a friendly and relaxed working environment. The school is light and airy, with lots of windows and balconies overlooking the street. The building is also centrally heated and air-conditioned — both indispensable features in Granada as both summer and winter temperatures can be extreme.
The secretary of Granada
As in all our don Quijote schools, the Granada language school is equipped with modern teaching aids such as computers and audio-visual equipment. The lower level has a recreation room where students can watch TV, listen to music, read books or newspapers and play board games or darts, etc. The school is located in a safe, quiet area in the city center, a short walk away from the cathedral and within walking distance of the Alhambra Palace, and the Albaicín. Buses also depart not far from the school to the Sierra Nevada Mountains and the Mediterranean coast. Come and learn Spanish in Granada with us!
don Quijote Facilities in Granada
- 5-story building
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Wi-Fi access
- Recreation area fully equipped with TV, DVD, Hi-Fi, library and games.
Accommodation in Granada during Spanish course
- Host Family: Individual or shared. Breakfast, half-board or full-board.
- Shared apartment / Apartment: Individual, shared or a shared room for individual use.
- dQ Residence with private bathroom: individual or shared. No meals, half-board or full board.
- Student Residence/Family Residence: Individual or shared. No meals, half-board or full board.
- Premium Accommodation: apartment (individual, shared or a shared room for individual use). No meals.
Location of the don Quijote Granada
Calle Azhuma 5, 18005, Granada, Spain.
Tel. 34 923277200
Request more information Enroll now! Let us call you back