Spanish School in Marbella
Our Spanish school in Marbella is a unique 3-story building constructed around open air, sun-drenched patios where students can relax between classes while enjoying the smell of the Mediterranean Sea. The school building features 17 classrooms, a large terrace, air conditioning, a large common room with vending machines, a study room and library, and 7 computers with free Internet access. Come and learn Spanish in Marbella with us!
Our Spanish Teachers
All of the school's teachers are specially trained in teaching Spanish as a foreign language and many hold a Masters or Doctorate degree in their area of specialization. They are seasoned experts in a variety of specific courses and topics such as Spanish Linguistics, History, Marketing and Tourism.
don Quijote Facilities in Marbella
- 17 classrooms (14 inside and 3 outside) with natural light from the terrace
- Audio-visual equipment in every classroom
- Computer room with 7 computers
- Free Wi-Fi wireless internet throughout the school
- Air conditioning
- Common room with vending machines and coffee
- Study hall
- Library services (books and videos)
don Quijote Accommodation in Marbella
- Host Family: Individual or shared. Half board or full board.
- Shared apartment / Apartment: Individual, shared or a shared room for individual use.
- Student Residence/Family Residence: Individual or shared. No meals, half board or full board.
- Premium Accommodation: Private apartment (individual, shared or a shared room for individual use). No meals.
don Quijote Location in Marbella
What's more, the location of the Spanish school in Marbella is unbeatable — less than a five minute walk from the beach, the most desirable shops and the best tapas bars in town. The school is conveniently located in the heart of the city, close to various bus lines. Learning Spanish in Marbella has never been easier!
Av de Ricardo Soriano, 43
Tel. 34 923277200
Request more information Enroll now! Let us call you back