What we love about Marbella
We love that Marbella is a small city on the beach where the smell of orange blossoms, the beauty of elegant marinas and the comfort of the traditional old town will make learning Spanish a pleasure and a thrill. Marbella is a place to put your feet up and relax into the Spanish language and culture. We love that you can walk everywhere, and will discover the city’s hidden gems whether you’re looking for them or not; will be able to sit on a terrace in the sun and enjoy a truly fresh squeezed orange juice; will be able to stroll along the Mediterranean and then explore the coast for some of the most beautiful beaches in Spain. There is a reason Marbella is home to the rich and famous… charm, natural beauty, culture. Marbella is a stunning setting for learning Spanish.
What you’ll find at don Quijote Marbella:
- A pleasant, vibrant neighborhood filled with lush greenery, complete with that “laid-back beach vibe.”
- A school located on a lively commercial avenue lined with palm trees and just 4 blocks from the beach.
- Bright classrooms of various sizes, perfect for our different types of courses.
- Computer room and common room vending machines, to ensure our students are relaxed and comfortable between classes.
- A variety of books for lending, perfect for those who wish to supplement their Spanish language learning outside the classroom.
- Wi-Fi access throughout the school so students never miss a beat with family and friends.
Need any help? We'll help you find the best Spanish immersion program for you!
Our Spanish language school is located on a vibrant commercial avenue, just blocks from the beach, which means when classes are out, students have access to an unlimited amount of things to see and do! With a bus stop right outside the school, students can easily get around the city or even take trips to other nearby cities and towns.
- Just steps from a variety of shops, restaurants, bars, parks and the puerto deportivo.
- A 5-minute walk to the casco antiguo (old historic center).
- A 10-minute car ride to the famous Puerto Banús.
- Just 30 minutes or less from the area’s best theme parks: Tiwoli World, Selwio Aventura, Bioparc, Crocodile Park, etc…
don Quijote Spanish school is recognized and accredited by:
Request more information Enroll now!