Spanish School in Barcelona
Our Spanish school in Barcelona is housed in a modern and spacious building with 2600 square meters generously spread over the 3 lower floors. The school offers more than 55 bright and airy classrooms with a total surface area of 2000 square meters. It also consists of 600 square meters of common areas, including a large interior patio, which looks out through a glass wall onto the school's expansive private garden, complete with trees and terrace. The central interior patio offers comfortable seating and more than 20 computer terminals, making it a great stop for easy and free internet access from our terminals or linking up your own laptop to the school's free Wi-Fi. The patio is a popular spot to relax between classes while enjoying a drink or snack from the vending machines stationed throughout the school. Learn Spanish in Barcelonawith don Quijote and enjoy the luxury of a building beautifully-furnished with marble floors throughout the common areas and wooden floors in the classrooms.
In summary, the don Quijote Barcelona is not only big, but bright and comfortable, with a touch of luxury. It is one of the largest Spanish schools in Europe!
55 spacious classrooms
You will make friends from all over the world!
don Quijote Facilities in Barcelona
- 9 bathrooms, including one specially-equipped for disabled students
- Background music
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Wi-Fi access
- An internet café with seating for 32 people
- Facilities fully adapted for disabled students and visitors
- A refreshment area, security cameras and a speaker system
- A conference room accommodating 150 people
- Parking spaces
- Large private garden behind the school
don Quijote Accommodation in Barcelona
- Host Family: Individual or shared. Breakfast, half-board or full board.
- Shared apartment / Apartment: Individual, shared or a shared room for individual use.
- dQ Residence with private bathroom: Individual or shared. No meals.
- Student Residence/Family Residence: Individual or shared. Breakfast, half-board or full board.
- Premium Accommodation: Private apartment or apartment (individual, shared or a shared room for individual use). No meals.
don Quijote Location in Barcelona
Our new home in Barcelona is located at Carrer de Mallorca 27. It is the heart of Barcelona's vibrant, central L'Eixample district, home to Gaudi's Sagrada Familia cathedral, a collection of notable modernist architectural gems including Gaudi's Casa Batlló and La Pedrera, and much of Barcelona's best boutique shopping. On foot, the school is 10 minutes from the Plaza de Espanya, 10 minutes from the Plaza de Catalunya and within walking distance of the city's bustling Gran Via avenue. The Sants train station, Barcelona's main railway terminal and a landmark building, is only 150 meters away!
With direct connection from the school to 8 main public bus lines, and a metro station less than 5 minutes from our entrance, getting around Barcelona is as easy as walking out the front door!
Carrer de Mallorca, 27, 08029, Barcelona, Spain
Tel. 34 923277200
Request more information Enroll now! Let us call you back