Spanish School in Madrid
The don Quijote Spanish school facilities are housed in the lower 3 floors of a historic building; they are spread throughout 1,800 square metres. The building was renovated so it could provide the most modern amenities, yet it still retains the charm of its typical Madrileño architecture. Thirty-eight classrooms fill 1,300 square metres of the school building. The Madrid language school also offers 500 square metres of common areas, including a comfortable seating area to relax between classes or chat with friends while enjoying a drink or snack from the school's many vending machines. A state-of-the-art computer room offers you easy and free internet access at any of our 20 computer stations, or you can simply log onto the school's free Wi-Fi network if you have your own laptop.
A fully equipped academic centre housed in a vintage building, don Quijote Madrid combines all the facilities of a modern school with the grace and charm of its historic architecture. In short, you will enjoy a school that is not only functional, but also a comfortable and beautiful place to learn Spanish in Madrid.
Relax in the lounge in a cozy atmosphere
Break: "So... where shall we go tonight?"
don Quijote Facilities in Madrid
- 38 fully equipped classrooms
- 6 bathrooms, including one specially equipped for disabled students
- Background music available in the entire school
- For your year-round comfort: centralized heating and air conditioning throughout the building
- Wi-Fi access from all points of the building
- A computer room with stations for 20 people at a time
- Facilities fully adapted for disabled students and visitors
- A snack area, security cameras and a speaker system throughout the school
- Two conference rooms accommodating 100 and 70 guests, respectively
- •Fully equipped salon with study area and library, TV, stereo, DVD ...
don Quijote Accommodation in Madrid
- Home Stay: Individual or double. Breakfast, half board or full board.
- Shared apartment / Apartment: Individual, double or double for individual use.
- Student Residence/Family Residence: Individual or double. Breakfast, half board or full board.
- Premium Accommodation: Private apartment or apartment (individual, double or double for individual use). No meals
The school is just 5 minutes on foot from the Plaza de España and the Gran Vía, a bustling commercial street often called "Spain's Broadway" for the abundance of performance venues and theatres that line its sidewalks. As you learn Spanish in Madrid with don Quijote, you'll also be a pleasant 10 minute walk from the Plaza de Oriente, home to the Royal Theatre and the Royal Palace, as well as an easy stroll from the city's well known Plaza de Cibeles and the world-famous Museo del Prado.
don Quijote Madrid has a metro station right across the street and is near several major public bus lines providing easy access to the rest of the city. Best of all, our don Quijote school in Madrid shares the building with our student residence, which means that going to class is now as easy as waking up and hopping on a lift to go to your classroom! Is there any more convenient or better way to learn Spanish in Madrid?
don Quijote Location in Madrid
Our new Madrid language school opened in the spring of 2008 and is located on Calle Duque de Liria 6, in the heart of the city's lively and smart Argüelles District. The school is situated next to the Palacio de Liria, the Madrid residence of the Duchess of Alba and a beloved green island in the heart of Spain's capital city.
Duque de Liria 6, 28015, Madrid, Spain.
Tel. 34 923277200
Request more information Enroll now! Chat with us now