What we love about Madrid
Just about everything… The lively crowd at the city's best tapas bars, the elegance of the Palacio Real, the fact that you can start a conversation (the best way to learn Spanish) with a complete stranger on any terrace while sipping your coffee, the Spanish culture to be found around every corner whether it's at the magnificent Museo del Prado or a little jazz bar in Huertas. We love Madrid's tradition (see: markets where you can buy the freshest culinary treats) and its modernity (check out Chueca); we love that Madrid is a place where you can learn Spanish in all the senses of the word. Madrid is the perfect place to begin a journey into the Spanish language and culture in Spain.
What our students are saying about us
"I really enjoyed my 2 weeks in Madrid at DQ. Nice teachers and well organized. Will definitely return !"
"Went to DQ three times; Salamanca, Madrid and Sevilla. Small classes of students at similar level where engaged and skilled teachers provided an excellent opportunity to learn for those interested. ¡Muy bueno en mi opinion!"
"Loved my profesores who helped me learn mmore Spanish. I would totally re commended this school. And if I were to get another chance I would go back there again in a heart beat #donQuijote #donQuijoteMadriid"
"I love this place! I was in the school (the building is amazing!) for two weeks in october and enjoyed also the residence, a shared flat 5 minutes walking from the school, because it's a multiculti environment and... you have the neighbourhood of the university students 10 minutes walking! I met many people and now we're friends!"
What you’ll find at don Quijote Madrid:
- A beautiful, traditional building with all the historic charm of Madrid.
- A tranquil neighborhood full of personality: just steps from quaint plazas, local cafés, restaurants and museums.
- A lively environment for constant cultural immersion: we’re right next to Madrid’s most historic monuments: Palacio de Liria, Centro Conde Duque, Templo de Debod…
- Comfortable classrooms customized to our students’ needs: large and spacious for our group classes and intimate and cozy for our private classes.
- Various common spaces, ideal for chatting with classmates or taking a coffee break.
- A small lending library with Spanish language books and films, perfect for practicing your new Spanish language skills outside the classroom.
- Wi-Fi access so our students can stay connected with friends and family.
Need any help? We'll help you find the best Spanish immersion program for you!
The don Quijote school in Madrid is located in one of the best areas of the city. It is close to the university district and areas of the city that are filled with life and activity. It is also easy to get around the city right from the school and students will have everything they need right at their fingertips. It is the perfect place to learn and to put all of your new Spanish skills into practice as soon as you step out of the classroom! Many of the best things to see in Madrid are also right within walking distance!
- Close to areas filled with students and buzzing with life.
- Just a few minutes from key landmarks in Madrid like Plaza de España, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and the Templo de Debod.
- Right next to the Conde Duque Cultural Center, with free access to exhibitions, concerts, lovely terraces and other events.
- A short walk from Gran Vía, Madrid's main thoroughfare, filled with culture and entertainment, movies, theaters and shopping.
- Excellent access to public transportation with easy access to the rest of the city.
don Quijote Spanish school is recognized and accredited by:
Request more information Enroll now!