Spanish School in Madrid : Learn Spanish in Madrid
The don Quijote Spanish school facilities are housed in the lower 3 floors of a historic building and are spread throughout 1,800 square meters. The building was renovated to provide the most modern amenities but still retains the charm of its typical Madrileño architecture. Thirty-eight classrooms fill 1,300 square meters of the school building. The school also offers 500 square meters of common areas, including a comfortable seating area to relax between classes or to chat with friends while enjoying a drink or snack from the school's many vending machines. A state-of-the-art computer room offers you easy and free internet access at any of our 20 computer stations, or you can simply log onto the school's free Wi-Fi network if you have your own laptop.
A fully-equipped academic center housed in a vintage building, don Quijote Madrid combines all the facilities of a modern school with the grace and charm of its historic architecture. In short, you will enjoy a school that is not only functional, but also a comfortable and beautiful place to learn Spanish in Madrid.
don Quijote Facilities in Madrid
- 38 fully-equipped classrooms
- 6 bathrooms, including one specially equipped for disabled students
- Background music
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Wi-Fi access from all points of the building
- A computer room with stations for 20 people
- Facilities fully adapted for disabled students and visitors
- A refreshment area, security cameras and a speaker system
- Two conference rooms accommodating 100 and 70 guests, respectively
- Fully-equipped lounge with study area and library, TV, stereo, DVD ...
Relax in the lounge in a cozy atmosphere
Break: "So... where shall we go tonight?"
don Quijote Accommodation in Madrid
- Host Family: Individual or shared. Breakfast, half board or full board.
- Shared apartment / Apartment: Individual, shared or a shared room for individual use.
- Student Residence/Family Residence: Individual or shared. Breakfast, half board or full board.
- Premium Accommodation: Private apartment or apartment (individual, shared or a shared room for individual use). No meals
The school is just 5 minutes on foot from the Plaza de España and Gran Vía, a bustling commercial street often called "Spain's Broadway" for the abundance of performance venues and theatres that line its sidewalks. As you learn Spanish in Madrid with don Quijote, you'll also be just a short walk away from the Plaza de Oriente, home to the Royal Theatre and the Royal Palace, as well as an easy stroll from the city's well known Plaza de Cibeles and the world-famous Museo del Prado.
don Quijote Madrid has a metro station right across the street and is near several major public bus lines providing easy access to the rest of the city. Best of all, our don Quijote school in Madrid shares the building with our student residence, which means that going to class is now as easy as waking up and hopping on a lift to go to your classroom! Is there any more convenient or better way to learn Spanish in Madrid?
don Quijote Location in Madrid
Our new Madrid language school opened in the spring of 2008 and is located on Calle Duque de Liria 6, in the heart of the city's lively and smart Argüelles District. The school is situated next to the Palacio de Liria, the Madrid residence of the Duchess of Alba and a beloved green island in the heart of Spain's capital city.
Duque de Liria 6, 28015, Madrid, Spain.
Tel. 34 923277200
Request more information Enroll now! Let us call you back