Spanish School in Valencia
Our Spanish school in Valencia offers you a modern building in the heart of the city's university district, freshly renovated with equal focus on technology, comfort and quality, equally convenient to both the city's cosmopolitan center and its sun-drenched Mediterranean beaches. This is the ideal place to learn Spanish in Valencia.
don Quijote Spanish school in Valencia is the ideal base from which to explore the city, with a street car / trolley stop just across from the premises, along with a stop for several central bus lines. From the green oasis of the university district, you can comfortably travel to the Plaza Mayor in 15 minutes and the beach in just 5.
The school boasts 9 spacious classrooms. The academic zone surrounds a central common area of 100 square meters, equipped with a coffee machine, snack vending machines, computers and comfortable furniture for relaxing between classes. The facilities include the most modern technology, presented in a cheerful and contemporary atmosphere.
don Quijote Spanish school in Valencia is a modern academic center in which no detail has been spared in quality or comfort. The result is a warm, comfortable home for your Spanish studies, a center that offers you a unique opportunity to live and study on a Spanish university campus while effortlessly exploring the rest of the vibrant city of Valencia.
In a classroom taking a Spanish course in the don Quijote Valencia
Study Spanish in Valencia. This is the don Quijote school building
don Quijote Facilities in Valencia
- 9 fully equipped classrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- For your year-round comfort: centralized heating and air conditioning throughout the building
- Powerful Wi-Fi, with access from all points of the building
- A computer room with stations for 10 students
- Facilities fully accessible to disabled students and visitors
- Fully equipped common area with study area, library, TV, stereo, DVD...
Accommodation to Learn Spanish in Valencia
The student residence of don Quijote Spanish school in Valencia is the city's most modern and best equipped Colegio Mayor and a home-away-from-home for those people taking a Spanish course in Valencia who chose "student residence" as their accommodation option. Life in the residence is a wonderful daily opportunity to practice Spanish by living side by side with native university students. For quiet relaxation and a stretch of the legs, a lush public garden lies just across the street from the school's entrance.
- Home Stay: Individual or double. Breakfast, half-board or full board.
- Shared apartment / Apartment: Individual, double or double for individual use.
- don Quijote Residence (with private bathroom): Individual or double. Half board or full board.
- Student Residence / Family Residence: Individual or double. No meals, half board or full board.
- Premium Accommodation: Private apartment or apartment (individual, double or double for individual use). No meals. Home Stay, individual or double. Half board or full board
Location don Quijote School in Valencia
Our don Quijote Spanish school in Valencia is located on the campus of the Polytechnic University of Valencia. Set amongst hundreds of acres of new academic buildings, palm trees, and long, rolling lawns, the school is close to a variety of modern sports facilities and sits alongside the student residence.
Av de los Naranjos s/n, 46022, Valencia, Spain
Tel. 34 923277200
Request more information Enroll now! Chat with us now