Learn Spanish ValenciaMediterranean food and culture Video
What we love about Valencia
Valencia is a beach town and an elegant city all in one. You can wander from the beach up through the gorgeous Turia Gardens Park, and by the time you get to the city center the sand will have dried and fallen from your feet, and you’ll be ready to wander into any of the city’s fantastic restaurants or one of its many museums. We love how the locals in Valencia are proud of their cultural heritage and will find any excuse to shout it out and show it during their famous festivals (see: las Fallas, and the booming mascletà). We love that Valencia is a city where Spanish culture and the best of Spain’s climate and natural beauty are combined, inspiring everyone who visits. But most of all, we love that Valencia is a happy city where the sun shines down in Spanish and you can simply soak it all in.
The don Quijote school in Valencia is found in the cultural center of the city. Students will be surrounded by the city’s history and culture in its old town. They will have all of the best shops and restaurants waiting for them outside the doors of the school, and will be able to truly live Spanish in a lively environment. But the rest of Valencia is also within reach with great access to public transportation (including city bikes for rent) allowing students to easily get to the next area of the city just waiting to be discovered.
- Located in the lively, historic and beautiful El Carmen neighborhood in the heart of the city.
- A short walk to all of the city’s main attractions (Plaza de la Virgen, Plaza de la Reina, Plaza del Ayuntamiento, el Mercado Central, el Catedral, los Torres de Quart, Turia Garden Park).
- Just 10 minutes from the beach and a beautiful boardwalk along the Mediterranean.
- Easy access to public transportation (metro, buses, bikes) and many walkable destinations.
What our students are saying about us
"It was such a great experience learning Spanish with don Quijote in Valencia and I can really say I had the time of my life. I stayed with other students in a student flat and I was always given all the help I needed. I also participated in cultural classes, and it was Las Fallas week which gave us a great insight into the whole tradition of the festival and I really enjoyed it. I will definitely do another course with don Quijote, but I would like to experience a different town, maybe Granada since I have also heard great comments about it."
@merel_rem Merel Rem
"Thank you all (& more) for helping me having the time of my life #9weeksvalencia #donquijotevalencia "
"Friendly and qualified staff. Un unforgettable week!"
What you’ll find at don Quijote Valencia:
- An extraordinary building filled with culture and history found in the center of Valencia and just 10 minutes from the beach.
- A Spanish city filled with culture and art: la Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, La Lonja, El Mercado Central, the Cathedral.
- A beautiful landscape surrounding the city: stunning natural parks (la Albufera), the Mediterranean Sea and Mediterranean fruits and vegetables growing wherever you look.
- Classrooms that are bright and comfortable and a school building that will inspire students from the moment they walk through the door.
- Beautiful courtyards and gardens where students can enjoy Valencia’s nearly perfect weather.
- Wi-Fi access so our students can learn whenever and wherever they are throughout the school, and can stay connected with friends and family.
Need any help? We'll help you find the best Spanish immersion program for you!
don Quijote Spanish school is recognized and accredited by:
Request more information Enroll now!