What we love about Malaga
We love that Malaga is an old port city that has been transformed into a cultural hub surrounded by gorgeous beaches and subtropical nature. It is a place where students can plunge into Andalusian traditions while trying out the area’s fresh seafood at laid-back beach chiringuitos (try the famous El Tintero a little outside the city to truly immerse yourself in Spanish culture) or at the bustling Atarazanas Market; where they can discover its stunning historical sites (like the impressive Alcazaba, Gibralfaro Castle, the Roman Theater, and Malaga’s Cathedral); or learn about some of the region’s art and culture at the city’s many museums. It is a city that is full and rich on its own, but which is also the perfect starting point for students to dive into Spanish, discover southern Spain in all its glory and begin a journey into Spanish they will never forget!
What you’ll find at don Quijote Malaga:
- A spacious school located in a beautiful centuries-old palace.
- An authentic Andalusian environment within a traditional barrio malagueño.
- A terrific location on a lively street, just minutes to almost anywhere: the famous Carmen Thyssen Museum, the quaint Historic Center lined with fragrant orange trees… and the beach!
- A school that’s perfect for both learning and leisure with large classrooms, computer and video rooms, common areas and a library.
- Wi-Fi access throughout the school, to ensure you never feel far from family and friends.
Need any help? We'll help you find the best Spanish immersion program for you!
Our don Quijote school in Malaga is located in the center of the city, in a traditional Andalusian neighborhood that’s both lively and relaxed. While our students relish being able to see the best of the city center on foot, they also enjoy the convenience of having a bus stop right outside the school!
- A 5-minute walk to the best museums (the Carmen Thyssen Museum, the Picasso Museum, the Religious Art Museum… just to name a few!).
- A 10-minute bus ride or walk to the best beaches of Malaga.
- Just steps from great cultural spots (galleries, music halls, theaters, plazas…).
- Right next door to countless restaurants, bars, cafés and supermarkets.
don Quijote Spanish school is recognized and accredited by:
Request more information Enroll now!