Get the price of your course
Spanish School in Barcelona
The don Quijote's Spanish school in Barcelona building is spacious, with 2600 square meters generously spread over the 3 lower floors of a modern building. The school offers more than 55 bright and airy classrooms with a total surface area of 2000 square meters. The school also offers 600 square meters of common areas, including a large interior patio, which looks out through a glass wall onto the school's expansive private garden, complete with trees and terrace. The central interior patio offers comfortable seating and more than 20 computer terminals, making it a great stop for easy and free internet access from our terminals or linking up your own laptop to the school's free Wi-Fi. The patio is a popular spot to relax between classes while enjoying a drink or snack from the vending machines stationed throughout the school. Learn Spanish in Barcelona, where the don Quijote school's architectural details are top notch, including marble floors throughout the common areas and beautifully finished wood floors in the classrooms.
In summary, the don Quijote Barcelona is not only big, but bright and comfortable, with a touch of luxury. There is no Spanish school of this size and caliber in all of Europe!
55 spacious classrooms
You will make friends from all over the world!
don Quijote Facilities in Barcelona
- 9 bathrooms, including one specially-equipped for disabled students
- Background music available in the entire school
- Centralized heating and air conditioning throughout the building
- Wi-Fi access from all points of the building
- A cybercafe with seating for 32 people
- Facilities fully adapted for disabled students and visitors
- A snack area, security cameras and a speaker system throughout the school
- A conference room accommodating 150 people
- Parking spaces underneath the school for those students wishing to arrive by car
- Large private garden behind the school
don Quijote Accommodation in Barcelona
- Home Stay: Individual or double. Breakfast, half-board or full board.
- Shared apartment / Apartment: Individual, double or double for individual use.
- dQ Residence with private bathroom: Individual or double. No meals.
- Student Residence/Family Residence: Individual or double. Breakfast, half-board or full board.
- Premium Accommodation: Private apartment or apartment (individual, double or double for individual use). No meals.
don Quijote Location in Barcelona
Our new home in Barcelona is located at Carrer de Mallorca 27. It is the heart of Barcelona's vibrant, central L'Eixample district, home to Gaudi's Sagrada Familia cathedral, a collection of notable modernist architectural gems including Gaudi's Casa Batlló and La Pedrera, and much of Barcelona's best boutique shopping. On foot, the school is 10 minutes from the Plaza de Espanya, 10 minutes from the Plaza de Catalunya and within walking distance of the city's bustling Gran Via avenue. The Sants train station, Barcelona's main railway terminal and a landmark building, is only 150 meters away!
With direct connection from the school to 8 main public buses lines, and a metro station less than 5 minutes from our entrance, getting around Barcelona is as easy as walking out the front door!
Carrer de Mallorca, 27, 08029, Barcelona, Spain
Tel. 34 923277200
Request more information Enroll now! Chat with us now