Learn Spanish SalamancaAmazing architecture Video
What we love about Salamanca
We love that studying Spanish in Salamanca means learning the language at the heart of it all. It is a place where you will discover the Spain of old and journey into a place where history, tradition and learning are second to none. We love that the juxtaposition of the young, university vibe with ancient buildings and deep Spanish traditions creates an environment that inspires learning and discovery; that walking down any street or wandering through any plaza means getting a glimpse into Spanish history and a lesson in Spanish culture that couldn’t be found in any book or learned in any classroom. Salamanca is truly a special city for learning Spanish.
Salamanca is a great city made extraordinary by its students. And our school is made just for them! Our school in Salamanca is found in the heart of the city; not only will you be mere steps from Salamanca's most important sites, you'll also be within walking distance from some of the favorite spots of local university students. This ideal location in Salamanca will allow you to get the most out of your academic experience, while having unlimited possibilities for cultural immersion and new discoveries.
- A short walk to the city’s main attractions, like the Cathedral, Plaza Mayor and the University of Salamanca.
- Located in the city’s university district, an area filled with both youthful vibrancy and historical tradition.
- Surrounded by cafés, shops and plenty of activities to keep you entertained.
- Found in a quiet, charming environment.
What our students are saying about us
"I spent two wonderful weeks at don Quijote Salamanca. The classes where small and fun. My teachers were great and you could tell they genuinely enjoyed teaching. Salamanca is a great city to practice your Spanish, I don´t think I have ever spoke so much Spanish in my life. I have also made friends from all over the world. I will never forget this experience!!"
"A succession of long days full of learning and amazement, and warm nights spent with new cosmopolitan friends. Simply a great opportunity to learn by osmosis about the Spanish language and its culture."
"I arrived very enthusiastic about the idea of learning a language I always wanted to discover in a city like Salamanca: culture, history and beauty are the elements I found in this town. I chose Salamanca for its history of student town, and its elegant cathedral. I haven’t been disappointed: the classes were good and some teachers very competent. My overall experience was good though because the students sharing my class were great and talkative. don Quijote has many assets which make of it a very good school: very friendly and available teachers, good locations, serious classes and the books are given, this is great!"
"In Salamanca and Barcelona I had a great time. Not only I learned the Spanish language/culture but I made some friends for life too. It was really a fantastic period!!!"
What you’ll find at don Quijote Salamanca:
- A central location in the old city center, where you’ll lose yourself in the historical memory of its winding cobblestone streets…
- A vibrant, youthful ambience in the heart of the city’s university district, in one of the world’s most prestigious university cities.
- A school housed in a 16th century monastery filled with old-world charm, but renovated to meet the needs of modern-day students.
- Fully equipped classrooms, study areas, common areas and lounges to guarantee a comfortable and enjoyable learning experience.
- A lovely, rustic courtyard with a garden for relaxing between classes.
- Wi-Fi access to make sharing your experiences with friends and family effortless.
Need any help? We'll help you find the best Spanish immersion program for you!
don Quijote Spanish school is recognized and accredited by:
Request more information Enroll now!