Today is a very special day for us. as it is the birthday of Miguel de Cervantes, author of "Don Quijote de la Mancha". So, we want to you join the celebration with ten of his best quotes, to inspire you. Here they are!
Read the Spanish version.
- Trust time; it usually provides a sweet way out of many bitter challenges.
- The truth may be stretched thin, but it never breaks, and it always surfaces above lies, as oil floats on water.
- Who reads much and walks much, goes far and knows much.
- Love and desire are two different things; not everything that is loved is desired.
- Freedom, Sancho, is one of the most precious gifts heaven gave to men; the treasures under the earth and beneath the sea cannot compare to it; for freedom, as well as for honor, one can and should risk one’s life, while captivity, on the other hand, is the greatest evil that can befall men.
- Who does not know to do with happiness should not complain when it passes.
- There is no so bad as not to have something good in it.
- The pen is the tongue of the soul.
- Be brief, for no discourse can please when too long.
- To be prepared is the half of the victory.
Now you know the keys of the "Cervantino" wisdom. Use it wisely.