CANCELLATIONS IEG SCHOOLS
1. All program fees must be paid at least 4 weeks prior to arrival. Otherwise don Quijote reserves the right to cancel the student’s booking.
2. The EUR 250/USD 300 deposit will not be returned for any cancellations made. For cancellations made less than 4 weeks before the start date, you will be charged the enrollment fee plus the cost of 2 weeks of the program (course and/or and accommodation).
3. For cancellations made less than 2 weeks or ‘no show’ of the student for any reason, you will be charged the cost of 4 weeks for the program (course and/or accommodation) plus all extras reserved in your confirmed booking, unless you have purchased and paid our Cancellation Guarantee.
4. Cancellations made once the invitation letter has been sent to you for a student visa application, have special conditions (see section Visas for Spain).
5. All refunds, under any circumstances, are subject to an administration fee of 9% (or a minimum of EUR 75/USD 90). I.e., when a refund is issued, don Quijote will retain 9% as well as the EUR 250/USD 300 deposit. Refunds for overpayment will be subject to a minimum EUR 35/USD 40 administration fee.
6. All students who wish to cancel their program (course and/or accommodation) prior to arrival must notify don Quijote in writing by email email@example.com or by certified mail to our head office in Madrid.
7. Cancellations not received via one of the 2 aforementioned means will not be accepted.
8. For each change before arrival to your confirmed booking (start dates, program, or services) for programs in Spain and Latin America, EUR 35/USD 40 will be charged for administrative costs. For changes after arrival of destination, school, accommodation or program EUR 35/USD 40 will be charged for courses in Spain and Mexico and subject to availability, paying the price difference if applicable. For all other changes after arrival to your confirmed reservation for programs in Spain and Latin America, EUR 250/USD 300 will be charged for administrative costs. All changes are subject to availability.
9. Course break: 1 free week off for holidays is available for every 4 weeks of study (1-week notice required. Students will be charged for their full stay at our accommodation, including breaks, in order to keep their reservation). In all other cases, taking a break during your course will incur a fee of EUR 75/USD 90 and accommodation must be paid in full for the original program length (subject to availability).
10. don Quijote cannot be held responsible for cancellations due to Acts of God, health reasons, or personal problems.
CANCELLATIONS PARTNER SCHOOLS AND THIRD PARTIES
1. Participants who cancel their Spanish + Internship, Volunteer program, or any other Special program at IEG schools in Spain or Latin America, more than 4 weeks before it is scheduled to begin will be charged a EUR 500/USD 600 cancellation fee. If this program is canceled less than 4 weeks before the program of the program start date, the full price of the program will be charged. For cancellations of a private apartment or hotel reservation, no refund or credit towards the purchase of other products will apply.
CANCELLATIONS SUMMER RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM
1. For the confirmation of reservations made 4 weeks or less before arrival, the total invoice must be paid in full at the time of enrollment.
2. For summer camps an EUR 850 penalty will be applied to cancellations made in the last four weeks prior to arrival.
3. No refunds will be granted two weeks before or any time after arrival in any case.